Skip to main content

My Medicine

 I am out of one of my medicines I am taking.  One called Propranolol.  I called the VA and ordered a new prescription.  It will take five to seven days to get here though.  I don't like driving.  I don't like driving on the interstate.  I actually wish Arlington had a transit.  Not a mass transit now, that is a bit much.  Just a bus system that connects with DART and TRE.  When i was still in San Diego, even though I had a car, I got to where I was riding the bus or the trolley.  Driving is just to much for me, I guess.  I went from driving Uber to not wanting to drive at all after my wreck.  I did go for some drives after my wreck.  Sometimes I think I am ready to hop back into the saddle and drive Uber again. 

Today, I work as a Courtesy Clerk.  I am not sure who else I work with.  But I only work until 7:45 PM tonight.  I clock in at 2:00 PM.  I am surprised by all the interesting encounters at work.  It really makes it go by fast.  Only thing is, I wish I didn't smoke.  I feel like I would do a better job.  Hopefully, the lack of my medicine won't affect anything.  I am worried about that.  

there are rumors going around.  That the democrats were behind the capitol riot, on Jan. 6 2021.  The riot killed five people including a police officer.  Well, I wasn't there so what would I know.  But I hear people talk about it so I thought I would mention it.  Not trying to get political in a personal post.

Anyways.  I am going to go smoke a cigarette.  I will be right back.  I tried playing World of Warcraft, but I kept getting disconnected.  Something might be wrong with the server.  Oh, but its Frostmourne.  Everybody knows the story of Frostmourne.  Horde side is the best.  I play as Edorhunter Horde side on Frostumourne.  With the RATBOYS.  A guild that has been there from the beginning for Edorhunter.  And Woody his pink bird pet.  






  That is picture of Edorhunter entering the Sepulcher of Knowledge in Shadowlands.  I actually think Shadowlands is one of the best expansions.  It has so many options.  I will probably be able to achieve something with Arandarang if I want too. 

Yep, it is a real blow that I am missing one of my medicines.  I will make it somehow.  I take my medicine seriously.  Of course, some people say I need to lighten up.  I guess I just take things seriously.  But without my medicine I feel odd.  

My Mom and me are supposed to go to MHMR.  Once she gets back from Michigan.  I hope this works out somehow.  I was at JPS, so I have to take my medicine.  I am not even sure whether I will be able to afford my medicine, sometimes.  I don't want my parents to have to keep paying my co-pay.  I will just do the best I can.  I am doing the best I can.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas once more!!!

  Interesting.  I was listening to the Christmas music, I just shared moments ago.  Then, I found this verse on Facebook!  I just had to share it.  

The Messiah Comes

 My friends, brothers, and sisters.  Shalom.  JESUS is truthful.  JESUS saves.  JESUS is our Lord, Savior, and Friend.  He fulfilled the law.  So, that we will not be judged, you see by the law, but we will be judged by the Blood of JESUS.  The blood saves us, and makes us clean, before the Father.  We need to believe in JESUS to be saved.  Each of us will give an account to GOD.  BUT when we call on JESUS we will be saved.   I feel like I am in a prison, of hostility from a certain person.  I consider this, my thorn in the side.  For some reason, they will not even let me apologize.  I must honor this, because I said, "Thy will be done".  Never tell a woman, this.  Because there is a false teaching going about, that women do not need a savior- do not need JESUS.  Let me tell you, that JESUS went to women- if women did not need JESUS, He would not have gone to the woman at the well.  JESU...
  I have written a number of times, about persecution.  already, in some form it is here.  Before Trump got re-elected, the Biden administration was targeting specific churches.  But the coming Persecution will dwarf Rome, in America.  The Left hates Jews and Christians.  They show this animosity, by allowing Muslims to practice there faith, but not Christians and Jews.   Make no mistake, the Muslim is NOT our enemy.  They are here to hear the Gospel.  This is why GOD has allowed them in.  They are descendants of Ishmael!  GOD has not forgotten him, nor Hagar.  The purpose of the Left allowing Islam in the West, and in America, is to foment revolution.   According to David Jeremiah, we cannot hide our faith.  We need to stand up, and be counted as GOD's People.  Remembering, that He has control.  This is what he said at the end of this informative message.   He suggests, that this week, i...