Pinterestlink

Featured Posts

It’s OVER! We Have Passed the Point of NO Return! Jesus is COMING!

The author of this video, says the return of Jesus is imminent.  But I think the return of Jesus was imminent the moment He left earth.  I w...

Monday, July 26, 2021

I Did Not Mean

 To make my last post about politics. All I wanted to do was share the story about me, and my friend Scott and Steve who had an incredible adventure helping my Dad with his car.  Instead, I delivered a rant like no other.  Sure, I included some history.  But not as much as I wanted to.  I get much more from reading history, than I do from following politics.  But I still just wanted to lay out how I feel about things.  Especially, considering the vaccine.  Even discussing the vaccine has been rendered political.  People, it was Trump who released the vaccine.  Nobody should be forced to get the vaccine.  But people should consider getting the vaccine.  When you consider the source, Trump, you realize that the vaccine is probably ok.  If it was the mark of the beast as you call it, then you wouldn't be able to get it without worshipping the beast. 

We live in America, not Babylon.  This is a part of the deception.  That America is somehow Babylon.  No.  America is a significant country LIKE Babylon.  Open a map and look where Babylon was.  Now, look at where America is.  This issue of America being like Babylon, or "being Babylon", or "mystery Babylon" as they call it to be confusing is nothing more than the left trying to fit scripture into there dogma.  Egypt still exists, so does Rome in a way where, it is administrative.  We do not see Roman Legions marching through the gates.  But we do see the Vatican tirelessly representing the old Roman Empire.  Keep in mind, the Protestant Reformation, though.  The Reformation separated America from Rome, beyond anything ideological.  Which is not the same thing as religious.  I will include a YouTube video on the History of Babylon:


According to the video, the name of the city, Babylon, which is the name given by the Greeks, means "City of the Gods" or "Gate of the Gods".  Also, it is alleged that Sargon may have built the city.  But that this could just be a legend, to give the city more prestige.  In 1595 BCE the city was sacked by the Hittites.

Even now I am discussing about Rome, Babylon, and America.  This is because of confusion.  Deception.  All of it is really just leftist talking points pulled from randomly selected scriptures to scare people into believing America is Babylon.  

The Ishtar Gate
Basically, the idea that America is Babylon is impossible.  So many things are different.  For one, America was founded on the worship of the God of the Bible.  Whereas Babylon was founded on the worship of Murdoch.  America's sin right now has nothing to do with religion.  It has to do with abortion.  The murder of the unborn.  Nothing is more repugnant than the arrogance that they can kill unborn children and- that is just OK.  Abortion was legal before I was born.  I have never been alive without abortions.  Hopefully, they will be able to do something to end abortion in the Supreme Court.  Hopefully they overturn Roe v Wade (1973) and return the power of the states to regulate abortion.  I know this will not end abortion, but it will prevent it from becoming universal abortion.  73 million babies have been aborted since the ruling on January 22, 1973.  I was born in 1983.  So abortion had been legal for over ten years by the time I was born.  Yet, I carry the guilt of this sin too.  Even though I have never fathered a child.  Everyday when I hear about abortion, I am reminded of the guilt I feel for even knowing.

Anyways.  Enough about Babylon.  I went and visited my Mom.  She got me a new t-shirt.  It is a Wolverines T-shirt.  Here we go for Michigan State: 


 So, I think I will wear that shirt tomorrow to my tour of UTA.  UTA does not have a football team, so in my mind that makes me a free agent when it comes to college football teams.  I missed out on going to Michigan, but at least maybe I will get to finish school.  My Mom gave me all kinds of snacks, but she was out of Dr. Pepper, so I went and got me some coffee instead.  I think that made up for it.  It sure helps me to write when I have coffee.

Well, I suppose that is all for now.  I hope you have a good evening, or day wherever you are at.  

 


2 comments:

  1. I agree that nothing is as horrible as killing the innocent unborn!!! It was a great read, and I won't mix up Babylon with America again ;) go Wolverines

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. It was good to hear from you. Go Wolverines!

      Delete