Pinterestlink

Featured Posts

It’s OVER! We Have Passed the Point of NO Return! Jesus is COMING!

The author of this video, says the return of Jesus is imminent.  But I think the return of Jesus was imminent the moment He left earth.  I w...

Monday, May 17, 2021

Rhetorical Writing Triangle

 Rhetorical Writing Triangle



I wanted to run an advertising campaign.  To test out the features of pinterest business mode.  I chose this Rhetorical Writing Triangle to advertise.  The campaign has generated 61 clicks.  It is clear, I do not know what I am doing.  But I am interested in learning so I could help out and maybe make some money.  It is clear, many people want to learn about Rhetorical Writing.  Yet, do they even teach it in school?  I have no idea.  I was home schooled.  But I did attend Christian Liberty Academy.  I remember some of there Grammar involved Essay writing.  Book reports too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment