Pinterestlink

Featured Posts

It’s OVER! We Have Passed the Point of NO Return! Jesus is COMING!

The author of this video, says the return of Jesus is imminent.  But I think the return of Jesus was imminent the moment He left earth.  I w...

Saturday, July 24, 2021

Filling Out the FAFSA

 Along with re-applying to UTA I also filled out my FAFSA for 2021 and 2022.  I always forget to fil out my FAFSA.  But this year I did it because I am re-applying for school.  I intend to use the GI bill rather than student loans.  But it is on the to do list.  You can fill out the FAFSA yourself at https://studentaid.gov/h/apply-for-aid/fafsa.  I need to order transcripts according to my checklist.  But UTA already has my transcripts.  Still, I guess I will find out whether I need to do so in the next day or two.  It is a weekend that I submitted my application.  So, I need to allow a couple of days.  It will be good to be back in school.  After working at Albertsons maybe I can tough it out a little better now.  I have a bit of a work ethic now.  I cannot wait to start.  Not sure if I will start this fall, or next spring but I am determined to finish my studies.  

Scott is going to come by and look at the 'new' Ford Focus sitting in the driveway.  It is a standard shift car.  I think he will enjoy looking at it.  Anyways, I just want to share about Scott coming over.  I have to work, but it will be good to see him.

No comments:

Post a Comment