Skip to main content

Completing This Post

 I saw this unfinished post from October 30, 2024.  So, I decided to finish it.  I cannot remember what it was going to be about!  So, I will do my best, to put a complete thought.  I am at work right now, too!  Maybe I should not be posting- oh, well.

I am not even sure how to share an image here!  But maybe that is ok.  Normally, on this blog I share an image, or a video, or music.  Mostly from YouTube, because I like the platform and have supported it in the past.  But now it is not allowing me to share here, from YouTube.  

Anyways, I am sitting in my car.  All day it's been raining off and on.  I guess there is flooding at this time in part of Texas known as "The Hill" Country.  At a camp, some girls were killed in the flooding!  They have received historic amounts of water.

I have been researching about something known as "Epic City", it is a "Master planned" city, with Sharia Law at its root!  Sharia Law is incompatible with American Law!


That is all I will say, for now!  God bless and thank you for reading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas once more!!!

  Interesting.  I was listening to the Christmas music, I just shared moments ago.  Then, I found this verse on Facebook!  I just had to share it.  

The Messiah Comes

 My friends, brothers, and sisters.  Shalom.  JESUS is truthful.  JESUS saves.  JESUS is our Lord, Savior, and Friend.  He fulfilled the law.  So, that we will not be judged, you see by the law, but we will be judged by the Blood of JESUS.  The blood saves us, and makes us clean, before the Father.  We need to believe in JESUS to be saved.  Each of us will give an account to GOD.  BUT when we call on JESUS we will be saved.   I feel like I am in a prison, of hostility from a certain person.  I consider this, my thorn in the side.  For some reason, they will not even let me apologize.  I must honor this, because I said, "Thy will be done".  Never tell a woman, this.  Because there is a false teaching going about, that women do not need a savior- do not need JESUS.  Let me tell you, that JESUS went to women- if women did not need JESUS, He would not have gone to the woman at the well.  JESU...

Wear Masks and Social Distance

 Hi.  I am worn out like everyone else.  But we need to keep going.  We need to continue to wear masks and social distance.  These are the safety measures provided us to make it through the COVID pandemic.  The CDC is the authority yes, but that authority has already taught us what we need to do in order to make it through the pandemic. I woke up this morning and felt compelled to write "continue to wear masks and social distance". Over Memorial Day weekend.  My brother and two sisters went to San Marcos for the weekend.  I think they had a  nice adventure.  The first picture they showed on there Facebook, it looked like nothing was there.  But as they went along they showed pictures of the river, and more than one coffee place.  William, Elizabeth, and Meagan have several portrait photos of themselves.  They were smiling and happy.