Pinterestlink

Featured Posts

It’s OVER! We Have Passed the Point of NO Return! Jesus is COMING!

The author of this video, says the return of Jesus is imminent.  But I think the return of Jesus was imminent the moment He left earth.  I w...

Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Laundry

 Yes, that's right, I am doing laundry.  How are you doing?  Well, I hope.  I went for a walk today.  I went along the Enamor route.  To the "Lake Shop" in order to buy cigarettes and coffee.  Good thing I did, because when I got there a big tanker truck was in the parking lot.  That has been happening more often lately.  Those big truck drivers are beginning to get impatient.  Not judging, just pointing it out.  I was in the parking lot of Arby's and for no reason, a driver kept backing his rig into the parking lot.  Making it so I could not get the Rodeo out.  

Right now, I am just sitting here.  I needed to go to Navy Federal, but my medicine makes it so I am not comfortable driving.  Nevertheless, I need to try and get to the credit union.  Maybe my Dad will take me.  I was going to go ahead and go, but I will wait till Dad is here.  

Right now it is 79 degrees in Arlington.  Not to hot considering just a day ago, it was over 100.  It can get real hot here in town.  It being August, it will probably get real hot over the rest of the summer.  But hopefully, by mid September it will cool down.  

I keep having visualizations which give me vertigo, or that feeling of falling.  Both.  One is of hanging on the side of an aircraft, hanging on for dear life.  Another is of falling, or rising quickly.  But falling back down again.  The same sensation can come from going down a waterslide I noticed.  So, it could actually be a well, or some deep place.  Or the ground opening up so fast, that you remain stationary in the air before falling into an abyss.  

My laundry is finished.  Now, I just need to wait for dad.  He is out driving Uber.  I want to put my money into the bank and deposit a check I got.  I also need a new check card.

I just returned from the bank.  I even managed to cash one of the check's Grams gave me before she died.  For $41 dollars and 2 cents.  The teller was polite.  The journey to NFCU was not to bad.  I even got a new share check card.  I deposited the money I got from selling the Audi.  Things are not as bleak as I once thought.  God is providing.

I got called into work.  I worked from about 3:55 PM to 6:57 PM.  It was just a few hours.  I was glad to have them.  Albertsons just does not have many hours to give out right now.  So, I was happy to have them.  

Then, the VA, or something called "Triwest" with a referral from the VA called and is setting me up with an appointment.  Still no word on my MRR.  I hope that I can continue to drill.  They asked in April about doing an AT.  I have not heard anything about doing an AT.  AT (Annual Training).

Today, I work.  I worked for a few hours yesterday and then I work today.  I should have a nice little pay check.  I like working at Albertsons because I feel like a part of the team.  

My eye exam fast approaches.  It is already the 4th of August.  My Mom wants to help, she said.  But I should be ok.  I deposited my money, and now I am going to get paid by Albertsons.  So, I should even be able to buy a pair of glasses.  I really do need a new pair, because my older pair feels like it could break at any minute.  Ah, the struggles of the "broke" era.  Thats what I call this time in my life.  Except for Albertsons I have no sources of income.  I'm supposed to apply to Social Security.  I have not yet begun to do so, because applying to Social Security is such a massive undertaking. 

I looked on Yahoo.  According to Yahoo News the White House Press Secretary had harsh words for Governors DeSantis and Governor Abbott. 

White House Press Secretary Delivering remarks
Here she is in a photograph delivering her scathing remarks towards the two Governors.  Notice, the photo includes her screen where she is using stats.  To bolster her argument, she asks, "What are we doing"?  I do not know what you are doing, you tell me.  Trying to tell Governor Abbott off.  
Gov. DeSantis
There was no information for Governor DeSantis at his biography.  But I linked to it, anyways.
Texas' Governor Abbott
According to the link, Governor Abbott was named "The Best Governor In the Nation" in 2020.  

Both states have banned mask mandates and vaccine mandates.  So, right now, we are not required to get a vaccine or wear a mask in the state of Texas.  Good riddance to mask mandates.  Meanwhile, at work though, Albertsons requires masks again, of both the vaccinated and unvaccinated.  I wear a mask, but I do not think it should be required, nor the vaccine.  After all, they talk about herd immunity.  According to "A Call For An Uprising" many in the government are refusing the vaccine as well.  I do not see the press secretary wearing a mask.     Of course, this is all a part of political posturing to try to flip Texas and or Florida to the democrats.  Beware, this vaccine and masks are being used for politics.  Our comfort be damned.  

Governor Abbott's page does not even discuss masks.  He has bigger fish to fry.  The Governor of Texas allocated 1 billion dollars to border security, and building a border wall in Texas.  I for one hope this wall comes to fruition, because the issue of immigration in Texas is a complicated one.

For one, you have to go back in to Texas History to really understand the immigration in Texas.  This new "strand" of immigration has nothing to do with Texas History.  So, as you can see it is a complicated issue.  Which is why I bring it up on my blog.  Just kidding.  But tied into Texas immigration are family ties which go back to before the American War for Independence in 1776.  So, this NEW immigration crisis adds fuel to the fire, which hampers the connections between families. 

Anyways, that is all politics.  Not really my area of expertise.  But it is important to know- why?  Because the Federal Government can issue funding.  Based on compliance with these mandates.  Because they can offer funding, if the funding is offered and we are ineligible, it could influence the popularity of the Governor of Texas.  But as we have seen, Governor Abbott was recorded as "The Best Governor in the Nation", on his page.  So, Texans are sticking with Governor Abbott.  

Here I said I would not go on and on about politics.  But I linked to the article, and I wanted to go over it a little bit.  Just so you can see there is a real struggle in the nation, indeed the world, over both the vaccine and wearing masks.  In 2021, these two issues, masks and vaccines, are beginning to cause real divides.  My Mom says we will need God's strength to make it through this.  You did not expect that I was going to get so detailed into this story, where I actually quoted the press Secretary.  I would call the quote a virus, but it really just looks like she does not know what is going on.  She needs to wake up and realize our nation is under assault.  That is the plan and simple truth of it.  Even a child can tell this.  These places that institute mask mandates always do something to show there blatant hypocrisy by using there power to disregard the mask mandate.  Like what happened in Washington D.C. with the Mayor attending and wedding without wearing a mask.  It was intentional to further discourage the populous of the District of Columbia.  Which is a crime, in reality.  Create a mandate, and then violate it.  Whereas, Governor Abbott is showing that you do not need to require masks in the first place.  Bravo Governor Abbott.

I still encourage you to wear a mask.  Social distance.  The time to resist is not yet.  Because we have Governor Abbott and DeSantis who do not enforce mask mandates.  That will all change, no doubt.  When it does, that is the time to remove masks and stop social distancing.  It may never come to that.  Sometimes, these things fizzle out and a part of what will cause it to fizzle out is the hypocrisy displayed by those requiring mask mandates.  When in fact, Jen Psaki is NOT wearing a mask.  Yet another hypocrite.  She is in the government, she is trying to show her power.

Contrast this with Capt. Ed Freeman, who was awarded the Medal of Honor by George W. Bush.  Why?  Because he continued to fly when he was ordered not too.  Carrying the wounded from battle during the Vietnam War.  Here is from Facebook: 

You’re a 19 year old kid.
You are critically wounded and dying in the jungle somewhere in the Central Highlands of Viet Nam .
Its November 14, 1965 . LZ (landing zone) X-ray.
Your unit is outnumbered 8-1 and the enemy fire is so intense from 100 yards away, that your CO (commanding officer) has ordered the MedEvac helicopters to stop coming in.
You’re lying there, listening to the enemy machine guns and you know you’re not getting out.
Your family is half way around the world, 12,000 miles away, and you’ll never see them again.
As the world starts to fade in and out, you know this is the day.
Then - over the machine gun noise - you faintly hear that sound of a helicopter.
You look up to see a Huey coming in. But.. It doesn’t seem real because no MedEvac markings are on it.
Captain Ed Freeman is coming in for you.
He’s not MedEvac so it’s not his job, but he heard the radio call and decided he’s
flying his Huey down into the machine gun fire anyway.
Even after the MedEvacs were ordered not to come. He’s coming anyway.
And he drops it in and sits there in the machine gun fire, as they load 3 of you at a time on board.
Then he flies you up and out through the gunfire to the doctors and nurses and safety. And, he kept coming back!! 13 more times!!
Until all the wounded were out. No one knew until the mission was over that the Captain had been hit 4 times in the legs and left arm.
He took 29 of you and your buddies out that day. Some would not have made it without the Captain and his Huey.
Medal of Honor Recipient, Captain Ed Freeman, United States Army, died at the age of 81, in Boise, Idaho.
I bet you didn’t hear about this hero’s passing, Medal of Honor Winner Captain Ed Freeman.
Now… YOU pass this along.
Honor this real hero.

 I just thought I would share this positive story, because I have had to share a bickering argument story.  Why are we even discussing masks?  We should be discussing the valor of our wartime heros.  This gives us courage and they do not want that. Whatever happens next.  I remember that God is in control.  Nothing happens that God does not ordain to happen.  By keeping in constant prayer we will make it through this.  For Jesus said "I am the Way, the Life, and the Truth, No one comes to the Father but by Me".  Continue to hope in Jesus Christ.  Not in this world, or the things of it.

References:

1. Datoc, Christian, "Yahoo News!", White House Turns Up The Heat On DeSantis and Abbott Over Masks, https://www.yahoo.com/news/white-house-turns-heat-desantis-194300807.html (accessed August 4, 2021)

        

  2. Meet Governor DeSantis, https://www.flgov.com/meet-governor-desantis/  (Accessed August 4, 2021) 

    

      3. Office of The Governor of Texas, Texas Governor Greg                             Abbott https://gov.texas.gov/governor-abbott, (Accessed August 4, 2021)

     4. Wise, Deby, "Facebook" (accessed August 4, 2021) 



No comments:

Post a Comment