Skip to main content

Updated Theme

 I updated my theme.  To support President Trump- the Orange Man, as some call him.  I saw a meme- it goes like this: Orange Man good.  I will keep this theme until the election is over.  I believe this coming election will shape the future of our nation.  

I just finished listening to First Baptist at Dallas.  He taught on coming to Jesus.  He explained that, when we come to Jesus, that is a work of the Holy Spirit calling us to come to Him.  Transforming one life at a time, with God's Word.  Next up is Dr. Grisweld.  They have the Dr. A. W. Grisweld Hour, where they play two of his sermons.  Some of them are from before I was even born.  

Today, I just slept and slept.  I am sure I will be up all night again.  Today is Sunday.  Tomorrow is Monday, and on Wednesday I am meeting with a job coach at Goodwill.  Miss Andrea Johnson.  She will be my job coach.  

My Dad and me, both went to sleep late last night.  I believe my Dad is driving Grubhub.  Mom is still out of town.  I miss Mom.  But I know she needed this.  A short trip out of town.  To see William.  

Well, that is all for now.  Please have a wonderful day.  God bless you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas once more!!!

  Interesting.  I was listening to the Christmas music, I just shared moments ago.  Then, I found this verse on Facebook!  I just had to share it.  

The Messiah Comes

 My friends, brothers, and sisters.  Shalom.  JESUS is truthful.  JESUS saves.  JESUS is our Lord, Savior, and Friend.  He fulfilled the law.  So, that we will not be judged, you see by the law, but we will be judged by the Blood of JESUS.  The blood saves us, and makes us clean, before the Father.  We need to believe in JESUS to be saved.  Each of us will give an account to GOD.  BUT when we call on JESUS we will be saved.   I feel like I am in a prison, of hostility from a certain person.  I consider this, my thorn in the side.  For some reason, they will not even let me apologize.  I must honor this, because I said, "Thy will be done".  Never tell a woman, this.  Because there is a false teaching going about, that women do not need a savior- do not need JESUS.  Let me tell you, that JESUS went to women- if women did not need JESUS, He would not have gone to the woman at the well.  JESU...

Wear Masks and Social Distance

 Hi.  I am worn out like everyone else.  But we need to keep going.  We need to continue to wear masks and social distance.  These are the safety measures provided us to make it through the COVID pandemic.  The CDC is the authority yes, but that authority has already taught us what we need to do in order to make it through the pandemic. I woke up this morning and felt compelled to write "continue to wear masks and social distance". Over Memorial Day weekend.  My brother and two sisters went to San Marcos for the weekend.  I think they had a  nice adventure.  The first picture they showed on there Facebook, it looked like nothing was there.  But as they went along they showed pictures of the river, and more than one coffee place.  William, Elizabeth, and Meagan have several portrait photos of themselves.  They were smiling and happy.