Skip to main content

I Started Work.

 Today, I began work once again with DefenseTex.  Vacation over.  Same duties, different location.  Over on Bagdad and Gifford in Grand Prairie, Texas.  I am responsible for a key once more.  Major Wani have me part of my uniform.  She will give me the rest today, she said.  

I am excited to be back on the job.  I am unable to attend church however.  So, I am listening to Robert Jeffress at First Baptist.  I came early this morning- almost as soon as I woke up.  I am drinking a coffee and eating powdered donuts.  

I still support Trump.  Despite being called a felon, he is the best hope for our country.  Trump was the best President, and I am doing my best to make sure he becomes so again.  

Currently, Robert Jeffress is talking about the sacrifice of Jesus- how sin was that bad, that God had to send Jesus to die for our sin.  So that we can once again approach God.  

I believe Jesus is going to return soon!  Hang in there.  This time is the beginning of the testing of our Faith!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas once more!!!

  Interesting.  I was listening to the Christmas music, I just shared moments ago.  Then, I found this verse on Facebook!  I just had to share it.  

The Messiah Comes

 My friends, brothers, and sisters.  Shalom.  JESUS is truthful.  JESUS saves.  JESUS is our Lord, Savior, and Friend.  He fulfilled the law.  So, that we will not be judged, you see by the law, but we will be judged by the Blood of JESUS.  The blood saves us, and makes us clean, before the Father.  We need to believe in JESUS to be saved.  Each of us will give an account to GOD.  BUT when we call on JESUS we will be saved.   I feel like I am in a prison, of hostility from a certain person.  I consider this, my thorn in the side.  For some reason, they will not even let me apologize.  I must honor this, because I said, "Thy will be done".  Never tell a woman, this.  Because there is a false teaching going about, that women do not need a savior- do not need JESUS.  Let me tell you, that JESUS went to women- if women did not need JESUS, He would not have gone to the woman at the well.  JESU...

Wear Masks and Social Distance

 Hi.  I am worn out like everyone else.  But we need to keep going.  We need to continue to wear masks and social distance.  These are the safety measures provided us to make it through the COVID pandemic.  The CDC is the authority yes, but that authority has already taught us what we need to do in order to make it through the pandemic. I woke up this morning and felt compelled to write "continue to wear masks and social distance". Over Memorial Day weekend.  My brother and two sisters went to San Marcos for the weekend.  I think they had a  nice adventure.  The first picture they showed on there Facebook, it looked like nothing was there.  But as they went along they showed pictures of the river, and more than one coffee place.  William, Elizabeth, and Meagan have several portrait photos of themselves.  They were smiling and happy.