Skip to main content

HR 6090 - Antisemitism Law and Persecution of the Church of North America


There is a new law before Congress, called HR 6090.  It expresses that, it will be illegal to acknowledge that the Jews handed Jesus over to Herod to be crucified.  That is a part of the Bible.  The sentiment is that HR 6090 could be used to persecute Christians by making it illegal to acknowledge certain parts of scripture.  
This video also looked at Psalm 83, to talk about a war, and they asked, "Are we in the time of the war of Psalm 83?"
Later in the video, the narrator looked at Ezekiel Chapters 37 and 38, along with Revelation 20.  They wanted to explain the difference between the war of Gog and Magog, and Armageddon.  Gog traces his descendants to Noah.  I found that piece of information to be interesting.  
But, also the video explained that we can depend on God to provide, to be with, and to rescue those who are His.  Also the Holy Spirit.  
I don't agree with everything they had to say in the video.  But it was fascinating how they backed up with scripture, there beliefs.  I will keep them in mind in the future.  Normally, I watch "Watchman1968".  But a friend on Facebook shared this particular video, so I watched it.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas once more!!!

  Interesting.  I was listening to the Christmas music, I just shared moments ago.  Then, I found this verse on Facebook!  I just had to share it.  

The Messiah Comes

 My friends, brothers, and sisters.  Shalom.  JESUS is truthful.  JESUS saves.  JESUS is our Lord, Savior, and Friend.  He fulfilled the law.  So, that we will not be judged, you see by the law, but we will be judged by the Blood of JESUS.  The blood saves us, and makes us clean, before the Father.  We need to believe in JESUS to be saved.  Each of us will give an account to GOD.  BUT when we call on JESUS we will be saved.   I feel like I am in a prison, of hostility from a certain person.  I consider this, my thorn in the side.  For some reason, they will not even let me apologize.  I must honor this, because I said, "Thy will be done".  Never tell a woman, this.  Because there is a false teaching going about, that women do not need a savior- do not need JESUS.  Let me tell you, that JESUS went to women- if women did not need JESUS, He would not have gone to the woman at the well.  JESU...

Wear Masks and Social Distance

 Hi.  I am worn out like everyone else.  But we need to keep going.  We need to continue to wear masks and social distance.  These are the safety measures provided us to make it through the COVID pandemic.  The CDC is the authority yes, but that authority has already taught us what we need to do in order to make it through the pandemic. I woke up this morning and felt compelled to write "continue to wear masks and social distance". Over Memorial Day weekend.  My brother and two sisters went to San Marcos for the weekend.  I think they had a  nice adventure.  The first picture they showed on there Facebook, it looked like nothing was there.  But as they went along they showed pictures of the river, and more than one coffee place.  William, Elizabeth, and Meagan have several portrait photos of themselves.  They were smiling and happy.