Skip to main content

It’s OVER! We Have Passed the Point of NO Return! Jesus is COMING!

The author of this video, says the return of Jesus is imminent.  But I think the return of Jesus was imminent the moment He left earth.  I would say that this means He could return at anytime.  When Jesus returns, He will return with His angels.  Church is Online now.  Also, remember, the Pharisees knew the scriptures, but did not know Jesus.  The Bible makes it clear, they should have known who Jesus was.
The author of the video begins talking about the AntiChrist, and the rapture.  Why do people always read into the negative?  Lets recognize, that technology has made it so we can access God's word on our phones- we can hear sermons online.  People are listening to sermons online too.  I see it, because I listen to sermons online.  I believe people are yearning to learn the truth, and not just what is taught in Church.  Thats why I say, Church is Online.  God took what was meant for evil, and turned it to good.  Just like He said He would do, in the Bible.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rhetorical Writing Triangle

  Rhetorical Writing Triangle I wanted to run an advertising campaign.  To test out the features of pinterest business mode .  I chose this Rhetorical Writing Triangle to advertise.  The campaign has generated 61 clicks.  It is clear, I do not know what I am doing.  But I am interested in learning so I could help out and maybe make some money.  It is clear, many people want to learn about Rhetorical Writing.  Yet, do they even teach it in school?  I have no idea.  I was home schooled.  But I did attend Christian Liberty Academy.  I remember some of there Grammar involved Essay writing.  Book reports too. 

I Did Not Mean

 To make my last post about politics. All I wanted to do was share the story about me, and my friend Scott and Steve who had an incredible adventure helping my Dad with his car.  Instead, I delivered a rant like no other.  Sure, I included some history.  But not as much as I wanted to.  I get much more from reading history, than I do from following politics.  But I still just wanted to lay out how I feel about things.  Especially, considering the vaccine.  Even discussing the vaccine has been rendered political.  People, it was Trump who released the vaccine.  Nobody should be forced to get the vaccine.  But people should consider getting the vaccine.  When you consider the source, Trump, you realize that the vaccine is probably ok.  If it was the mark of the beast as you call it, then you wouldn't be able to get it without worshipping the beast.  We live in America, not Babylon.  This is a part of the deception.  That America is somehow Babylon.  No.  America is a significant coun

Hope You Are Having a Good Day

     How are you doing?  Well, I hope.  Tonight I close at Albertsons.  This will be my second time closing.  I hope I measure up to the task.  Yesterday I left my cigarettes at home.  I did fine.  I am going to leave my cigarettes at home again.  I think by not smoking at work, I will do better at my job.     There are reports that the COIVD-19 is on the rise again.  This time, it is something called, the "Delta" variant.  Some states have already gone back to using mask mandates.  Other states are busy working out what they will do for schools.       I read some more in my book.  The Flying Tigers .  The last day of peace for the United States as December 6, 1941.  The next day, the Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor.  The AVG suddenly had a different mission, from trying to secretly help the Chinese.  To actually being participants in the war.  the AVG was broken up.  One squadron, the Third Squadron went to help the RAF in Burma.  While, the First and Second Squadrons flew to