Skip to main content

The Truth and 86 Days Left

     Sometimes, the truth is inconvenient.  When we know the truth, we tend to act differently.  This can be seen by how the democrats treat Biden.  They know he is an illegitimate President, and so they treat him like garbage.  Biden is only in power because he was selected.  Even Barrack Obama blows off his former Vice President.  


     Each day, I wish we could actually talk about something else.  I didn't know what to write about.  But write I must.  So, I included this video by BCP, in my blog post.  Americans need to wake up.  Our freedoms are under assault.  Trump did all he could to defend our freedom.  Now, it is up to us.  

    Anyways, I always like sharing posts and videos from like minded people.  But sadly, the internet is being taken over by one view point.  So, the rest of us have to struggle to get the truth.  Meanwhile, you have those who are asleep, they have always been a sleep.  They would rather have the lie, than the truth, because the lie makes them comfortable.  

    It fits into the narrative constructed by CNN and others.  So, they never question the results of the election, they don't care that the Afghanistan government was overthrown.  They don't really care that Russia invaded Ukraine.  They do not care that this is only the first year of an illegitimate President.  According to BPC, it is about to get much worse here at home, with food shortages, and probably restrictions on freedom, people will trade there freedom for a hot meal, because they have been a sleep.  BCP suggests, there are 86 days left to prepare.   

    In the meantime, a Judge U.S. District Court Judge Trevor N. McFadden found Jan 6. protestor Matthew Martin not guilty of a crime, involving the riots.  So, there we have it, the riots were not really riots.  This person, Matthew Martin, had a top secret security clearance.  This article is from NBC News.  

    Well, that is all I have to post for now.  I hope you found my post informative.  I really hoped you watched the video.  It included riots in Shanghai, where protestors were protesting for freedom, and an end to the lockdown.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas once more!!!

  Interesting.  I was listening to the Christmas music, I just shared moments ago.  Then, I found this verse on Facebook!  I just had to share it.  

The Messiah Comes

 My friends, brothers, and sisters.  Shalom.  JESUS is truthful.  JESUS saves.  JESUS is our Lord, Savior, and Friend.  He fulfilled the law.  So, that we will not be judged, you see by the law, but we will be judged by the Blood of JESUS.  The blood saves us, and makes us clean, before the Father.  We need to believe in JESUS to be saved.  Each of us will give an account to GOD.  BUT when we call on JESUS we will be saved.   I feel like I am in a prison, of hostility from a certain person.  I consider this, my thorn in the side.  For some reason, they will not even let me apologize.  I must honor this, because I said, "Thy will be done".  Never tell a woman, this.  Because there is a false teaching going about, that women do not need a savior- do not need JESUS.  Let me tell you, that JESUS went to women- if women did not need JESUS, He would not have gone to the woman at the well.  JESU...

Wear Masks and Social Distance

 Hi.  I am worn out like everyone else.  But we need to keep going.  We need to continue to wear masks and social distance.  These are the safety measures provided us to make it through the COVID pandemic.  The CDC is the authority yes, but that authority has already taught us what we need to do in order to make it through the pandemic. I woke up this morning and felt compelled to write "continue to wear masks and social distance". Over Memorial Day weekend.  My brother and two sisters went to San Marcos for the weekend.  I think they had a  nice adventure.  The first picture they showed on there Facebook, it looked like nothing was there.  But as they went along they showed pictures of the river, and more than one coffee place.  William, Elizabeth, and Meagan have several portrait photos of themselves.  They were smiling and happy.