Skip to main content

Coffee Today

 Good day,

    How are you?  I hope you are enjoying my blog.  Well, I am enjoying my coffee today.  I have not made coffee in a few days.  So, I am glad to have made a pot.  Now, I have my coffee.  So, I want to write.  I already need to refill my coffee cup.  Well, I need to refill my coffee cup.  

    I am listening to a podcast.  The podcast is by UC Berkeley about the NWO.  I believe the NWO is a hoax.  The left wing democrats won't allow for an NWO while they are waging there war against the Middle Class.  But it is still an interesting presentation about God.  About how God does want an NWO, with Him as the head.  The narrator moves along to Israel, and her part in the one world order.  

    Anyways, enough about the NWO.  Until the American Middle Class is destroyed, they cannot implement a New World Order.  Though, they will try too.  But it is a hoax as I have said.  The real NWO will be setup after the Middle Class of America is destroyed, but they will set up the organization for it ahead of schedule.  

    Something I heard the other day.  I heard that Barrack Obama is the anti-Christ.  https://fb.watch/cg0so2OcJ3/.  Fox news on Facebook is broadcasting the launch of a space ship by SpaceX and Axiom.  In the end, we will suffer through for a thousand years with an NWO run by Satan.  But God is in control, it is his right to abandon us to the devices of the devil.  

    I am watching the launch, and listening to the podcast at the same time.  So, it is very interesting.  The podcast is discussing the Bible, and Biblical History.  But the broadcast is documenting a launch into space.  Very interesting duo.  I paused the podcast, because the launch is in real time.  NASA is in the mix.  Some of my peers do not enjoy NASA.  So, I won't share the video, but it sure is interesting.  

    I just went and smoked and refilled my coffee.  Max was outside.  So, I let him in.  Meanwhile, the launch showed the drone ships which they use to recover the rockets.  The dragon space craft is capable of carrying seven passengers.  It is reusable.  Things are happening in both the heavens and the earth.  

    I used my video camera.  I took a brief sweep of my room, and focused on Max.  He sure liked the attention.  I wish I could upload it to my YouTube Channel, but my camera doesn't allow me to allow me to access the files on my computer.  Very sad.  They are now about 19 minutes from launch.  This is very exciting.

    I shared the SpaceX launch in my Facebook group, Cajun Truth Seekers.  I hope I don't get banned.  It is so interesting to watch.  The launch has less than two minutes.  I am still not banned.  I am just waiting.  So sad.  

Well, the launch completed, so I guess the video is done.  Now, NASA is talking.  I guess I will continue to listen for a while.  That is all for now.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas once more!!!

  Interesting.  I was listening to the Christmas music, I just shared moments ago.  Then, I found this verse on Facebook!  I just had to share it.  

The Messiah Comes

 My friends, brothers, and sisters.  Shalom.  JESUS is truthful.  JESUS saves.  JESUS is our Lord, Savior, and Friend.  He fulfilled the law.  So, that we will not be judged, you see by the law, but we will be judged by the Blood of JESUS.  The blood saves us, and makes us clean, before the Father.  We need to believe in JESUS to be saved.  Each of us will give an account to GOD.  BUT when we call on JESUS we will be saved.   I feel like I am in a prison, of hostility from a certain person.  I consider this, my thorn in the side.  For some reason, they will not even let me apologize.  I must honor this, because I said, "Thy will be done".  Never tell a woman, this.  Because there is a false teaching going about, that women do not need a savior- do not need JESUS.  Let me tell you, that JESUS went to women- if women did not need JESUS, He would not have gone to the woman at the well.  JESU...

Wear Masks and Social Distance

 Hi.  I am worn out like everyone else.  But we need to keep going.  We need to continue to wear masks and social distance.  These are the safety measures provided us to make it through the COVID pandemic.  The CDC is the authority yes, but that authority has already taught us what we need to do in order to make it through the pandemic. I woke up this morning and felt compelled to write "continue to wear masks and social distance". Over Memorial Day weekend.  My brother and two sisters went to San Marcos for the weekend.  I think they had a  nice adventure.  The first picture they showed on there Facebook, it looked like nothing was there.  But as they went along they showed pictures of the river, and more than one coffee place.  William, Elizabeth, and Meagan have several portrait photos of themselves.  They were smiling and happy.