Pinterestlink

Featured Posts

It’s OVER! We Have Passed the Point of NO Return! Jesus is COMING!

The author of this video, says the return of Jesus is imminent.  But I think the return of Jesus was imminent the moment He left earth.  I w...

Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Russia Russia Russia

This is the Russia, Russia, Russia video I wrote about in my last post.  I wanted to share it here.  I just wanted to say, in his podcast, The 4th Reich he declares the current German Republic to be the 2nd Reich.  But that is incorrect.  The second Reich was actually known as The Holy Roman Empire established by Emperor Charlemagne, he was the only emperor crowned by the Pope.  That's the only point on which I disagreed with him though, in his podcast.  He listed his podcast in his YouTube channel information portion.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment