Skip to main content

Ukraine Invasion Continues

 Earlier this week Russia began invading the Ukraine.  Now, that invasion continues.  This video shows footage of supposedly Russian forces firing, near Kharkov. The city is located in Eastern Ukraine.  I heard another say that Russian forces are nearing Kiev.  In the article, 

The explosions were seen near Kharkiv, Ukraine, a city with a population of roughly 1.4 million nested near the eastern border and approximately 300 miles from the capital city of Kyiv, Ukraine

This just shows how quickly the Russians moved.  Are we going to respond?  I don't think we can.  Ukraine is not a NATO nation.  The Russian President warned everyone about interfering, and said 

attempt to intervene would lead to "consequences they have never seen."

Putin did not specify what his threat meant.  But I expect most people understand, that this could be nuclear.  Supposedly, Russia and China have entered into a new partnership.  Just as this war kicks off.  This is an oil deal.  The United States promised sanctions on Russia.  Personally, I think we ought to stay out of this Russian feud.  If it is true that Russia plans to continue invading, then eventually Russia will invade somewhere where we can defend.   I am just sharing some news stories and videos I found which have an interesting perspective.  


 Above, is the video which talks about Russia's new oil deal to supply 80 Billion in oil to China's oil company.  The narrator's perspective was fascinating.  Basically, he claimed that Russia's energy needs are going to rise, and Russia won't be able to meet the oil needs of itself and China.  


 

 Here is another video by the Watchman, on YouTube.  He is all about world news and biblical prophecy.  Words from the Secretary General of the United Nations.  Russia's invasion of the Ukraine.  The hostility of Russian backed separatists.  IDF Paratroopers train for war with Hezbollah.  Things have ratcheted up along the Israeli Lebanese border, including drones.  Woman robbed in church, why praying with one of the thieves.  Then went on a seven thousand dollar spending spree.  Perilous times are here.  International Fellowship of Jews and Christians continues its rescue of Ukrainian Jews.  Get ready!  This video was shared by Joe Tipton, on Facebook.  

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas once more!!!

  Interesting.  I was listening to the Christmas music, I just shared moments ago.  Then, I found this verse on Facebook!  I just had to share it.  

The Messiah Comes

 My friends, brothers, and sisters.  Shalom.  JESUS is truthful.  JESUS saves.  JESUS is our Lord, Savior, and Friend.  He fulfilled the law.  So, that we will not be judged, you see by the law, but we will be judged by the Blood of JESUS.  The blood saves us, and makes us clean, before the Father.  We need to believe in JESUS to be saved.  Each of us will give an account to GOD.  BUT when we call on JESUS we will be saved.   I feel like I am in a prison, of hostility from a certain person.  I consider this, my thorn in the side.  For some reason, they will not even let me apologize.  I must honor this, because I said, "Thy will be done".  Never tell a woman, this.  Because there is a false teaching going about, that women do not need a savior- do not need JESUS.  Let me tell you, that JESUS went to women- if women did not need JESUS, He would not have gone to the woman at the well.  JESU...

Wear Masks and Social Distance

 Hi.  I am worn out like everyone else.  But we need to keep going.  We need to continue to wear masks and social distance.  These are the safety measures provided us to make it through the COVID pandemic.  The CDC is the authority yes, but that authority has already taught us what we need to do in order to make it through the pandemic. I woke up this morning and felt compelled to write "continue to wear masks and social distance". Over Memorial Day weekend.  My brother and two sisters went to San Marcos for the weekend.  I think they had a  nice adventure.  The first picture they showed on there Facebook, it looked like nothing was there.  But as they went along they showed pictures of the river, and more than one coffee place.  William, Elizabeth, and Meagan have several portrait photos of themselves.  They were smiling and happy.