Pinterestlink

Featured Posts

It’s OVER! We Have Passed the Point of NO Return! Jesus is COMING!

The author of this video, says the return of Jesus is imminent.  But I think the return of Jesus was imminent the moment He left earth.  I w...

Wednesday, September 15, 2021

The Moderna

 Today, I started on the jab.  I have to get it for the Navy.  So, I went ahead and got it at Kroger.  I had to schedule an appointment, and the appointment for the second shot is 28 days after I got my first shot.  So far, I am feeling myself.  Just fine actually.  There was nothing to it really.  I never even felt the shot.  But now, I am vaccinated somewhat against COVID-19.  I know, I know, if somehow I die before the second shot, then it won't count as being vaccinated.  But I already have the vaccine passport.  I have to bring it for my second shot.  

    Oh, I forgot my manners though.  How are you today?  I hope you are doing well.  I hope you enjoy reading my blog.  I hope you find it informative and familial as well.  I let my Mom know I started on the vaccine.  Despite all of the negative propaganda, the hype, and even the use of the Bible, I went ahead and got the vaccine.  God is the one who can kill the soul.  No one else.  So, I stick it out, and I will have faith that God will protect my soul as he has for every vaccine.  I actually have the entire anthrax series.  Small pox vaccine too.  So, I will take this vaccine as well.  I believe that the Moderna is the same one Trump got.  So, there is that- Trump got the vaccine.  I am not alone in getting the vaccine.  I am not alone in my need for God's protection.  

    Used car prices are up.  If you are in the market for a used car, the average price for a vehicle with 86 thousand miles on the odometer is $25,000.  After Hurricane Ida, the prices are expected to climb even higher.  I found the article in the headlines for Yahoo News.  Who knows what this might mean for me, looking for a car.  I hope I will be able to find a good used car.  I am saving for one.  The article focused on used cars, while still commenting on the impact of the hurricane and how over 200 people died.  The flooding hit southern states and the east coast over even in New York.  A part of the reason for the price increase has to do with inventory, according the Jeremy Korzeniewski.  Rental cars are facing a shortage as well.  More people are having to rent a car now after the flooding, and places with rental cars are running out of vehicles.  This affects the south and the east coast manly.  Here in Texas, I am not sure that is the case.  But then, I have not rented a car in sometime.  So, I cannot say for certain that people didn't have to cross state lines to find a vehicle to rent, in the case of Louisiana.   

    Here is another picture of the flooding: 

   Look at that image.  How, the cars are surrounded by water.  The street is blocked off.  The car in the foreground is a Honda.  I wonder if it is a Honda Civic.  The water is up fairly high.  Anyways, prices just seem to be going up on everything.  

    In the New York Times is an article about the fallout from the remains of Hurricane Ida.  Where 43 people died, from flooding in basement apartments in four states: Connecticut, Pennsylvania, New York, and New Jersey.  President Biden linked the hurricane and the damage to climate change and severe storms.  FEMA is coordinating relief efforts in New York.  It is not what you read in the articles, it is what goes unsaid.  What about the other states impacted by Hurricane Ida?  They are not receiving assistance?  Anyways, I just wanted to include these stories because I want to stay informed and maybe you do too.  I remember, there was a time in my life when my only images of home were from the news.  That was when I was on watch, in 2007 stationed in Misawa.  I was just sitting there and realized I had not seen America in years.  But I was ok with that.  At the time, I just missed my family.  Arlington.  But now, I am here, all the time.  I should have just enjoyed it more.  I did enjoy it, just enough though.  Anyways, this Hurricane Ida was said to set a "new normal" for climate change.    

    Here is an image of President Trump.  He visited the FDNY on September 11, 2021.  As you can see, they all posed with Trump for a photo.  I got this image off Facebook.  I shared it on there, and my Aunt Janet commented on it.  I was so excited, so I shared the picture here on my blog.  It is uplifting to see President Trump out and about.  Hard to believe he did not win re-election after all the hard times he got us through.  Including the start of COVID-19.


     Anyways.  Time for a cigarette.  I still keep smoking.  But this morning, I did just fine with out a cigarette for a couple hours.  That was when I was getting the vaccine.  Speaking of the vaccine, I am still doing well.  I am obsessed with the vaccine right now, because my conscience tells me not to get the vaccine.  So, I even had to go against my conscience to start this.  Anyways, now that I smoked I suppose I should go see what is going on on Facebook.  I wish I had made my Facebook story about Jesus being the way the truth and the life.  Instead, I made it about my selfishness.  This is why I am writing in a blog.  To continue to turn my life around for Him.  Well, I miss chatting with you.  Hope you found this and were able to enjoy reading it.  Have a good day.  

References

https://autos.yahoo.com/used-car-prices-expected-rise-134500444.html

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2021/09/02/nyregion/nyc-storm

No comments:

Post a Comment