Pinterestlink

Featured Posts

It’s OVER! We Have Passed the Point of NO Return! Jesus is COMING!

The author of this video, says the return of Jesus is imminent.  But I think the return of Jesus was imminent the moment He left earth.  I w...

Sunday, September 5, 2021

Happy Labor Day!

     Well, I am writing in this blog today.  Not much to write at the present.  I am headed into work shortly, is the reason.  I work midshift today.  I could wear my Sanitation shirt.  I will be Sanitation Clerk today, until after lunch.  I work from noon until after 8:45 PM.  But I can use the money.  I am happy for the hours.  They are over the holiday.  

Artist's rendition

    This planet is Kelper-22b.  it is the first habitable planet discovered inside the habitable zone of a Sun-like star.  This was shared with me by Scott.  According to NASA the planet is 2.4 times the size of Earth.  It is considered an exoplanet.  What is an exoplanet?  They are worlds orbiting other stars.  Some are larger than Jupiter, while others are the size of Earth or Mars.  

    Well, this is an interesting discovery.  The discovery was in 2011.  The last update on the page is 26 Jan. 2021.  Today is Sunday, September 5, 2021.  So, just over six-months ago, this page was updated.  Each day that passes, I always wonder, will they find an earth like planet.  That would be so cool if they did.  How long would it take to travel there, I wonder.  Supposedly, this planet might have a tail.  That was from another NASA article.  For planet TOI-1231 b.  For planet TOI-1231 b they want to view it with the Bubble.  There is also a new telescope named the James Webb Space Telescope.  Named after James E. Webb who ran NASA from 1961 to 1968 in October.  He was also Under Secretary of State. TOI-1231 b orbits a dwarf-star. 

NASA's Exoplanet Archive.

    Anyways, time for me to go to work.  I was just putting this together for my friend Scott.  I will write more later.  
    Well, I ended up closing again.  The new guy was supposed to close, but didn't show up, so it was on me to close.  Now, here I am writing on my blog.  I had some coffee this morning, and now I feel great, except that I lost my lighter.  That is ok because I had another one.  
    Thankfully, while I was at work, my Dad took care of Max.  He even got Max some food.  But last night a cockroach got in.  So, my Dad killed that cockroach, first he used Raid.  But in the end he stepped on the cockroach.  Then, threw it in the trash.  It probably took him thirty minutes to get the cockroach.  At least he got it.
    Now, I am hungry.  I am going to eat at Chick-Fil-A later on.  Yumm, Chick-Fil-A, I enjoy me some chicken sandwiches.  Yesterday, My nephew Brice experienced his first movie in the theater.  I have not seen a film in theater since Midway.  Each day that goes by, with COVID and the shutdowns, not sure I want to watch a movie.  It isn't COVID so much that I am afraid of.  Its the shutdowns (lockdowns?) that are the real concern.  The confusion the shutdowns causes makes me nervous.  Some places are in a shutdown, some are not.  So, you only no for certain if you go to the place.  Online it might say its open, but it is actually closed.  
    I am listening to Studio 10 Broadcasting again.  Very interesting show.  If you can find it, I recommend it.  He is a prepper.  But Michael Anthony discusses a lot of cool stuff on his show.  He usually broadcasts solo but other times in conjunction with other broadcasters.  
    Now its time for me to head in to work.  Have a good day. 


    

No comments:

Post a Comment