Skip to main content

Warrior Notes

 I bought a coffee mug from Warrior Notes.  Not sure what that is.  But Kevin was so encouraging, I felt compelled to buy one of his products.  So, I bought the coffee cup.

This is what the mug looks like.  It has some symbolism to it.  W for Warrior in blue and gold.  A sword cuts through it.  Separating the W from the N in red and gold.  I really like the symbolism, because it is like- the sword is resting on a blanket, or cloth sheath.  Like the "Sword of the Spirit".  What is warrior notes?  Well, I found a link for Warrior Notes, Kevin Zadai is the host.  The website offers a list of courses you can take.  Including a free course.  It looks intriguing.  I was checking it out, and noticed at the very bottom of the page is a free course.  So, most of them you have to pay for.  But the one at the bottom is free.  There is also warrior notes tv.  That one you have to subscribe too.  


Here is a sample of Kevin Zadai's work.  You can get to know it from this video.
Yesterday, I worked again.  This time I really was the only Courtesy Clerk until Ryan showed up.  I worked until 5:30 PM.  When I work again I will be the closing Courtesy Clerk.  But before that happens, I have my eye exam coming up.  That's right, I am hopefully, going to get new glasses.  But at least I will have a prescription incase I need to come back another time to buy glasses.   

I was supposed to do an AT this year.  But I have not gotten an Annual Training, for the Reserves.  I am totally in the dark as to what is going on.  I love God and am still scared.  I want to do my training but they are not saying anything at all to me.  Kind of strange what is happening.  

I took my medicine.  It makes me feel strange for a while.  Like a high.  But I do not feel like doing much after.  My medicine is like a muzzle.  I am locked in to taking it.  I get worried about running out of it.  I am doing my best to take the medicine.  I hope a time comes where they will take me off the medicine.  So that I can return to drilling.  I was happy to be non-drilling, but now I miss drilling.  

Well, that is all for now.  I hope you are having a good day.  I'm out of coffee, so it is difficult to write.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas once more!!!

  Interesting.  I was listening to the Christmas music, I just shared moments ago.  Then, I found this verse on Facebook!  I just had to share it.  

The Messiah Comes

 My friends, brothers, and sisters.  Shalom.  JESUS is truthful.  JESUS saves.  JESUS is our Lord, Savior, and Friend.  He fulfilled the law.  So, that we will not be judged, you see by the law, but we will be judged by the Blood of JESUS.  The blood saves us, and makes us clean, before the Father.  We need to believe in JESUS to be saved.  Each of us will give an account to GOD.  BUT when we call on JESUS we will be saved.   I feel like I am in a prison, of hostility from a certain person.  I consider this, my thorn in the side.  For some reason, they will not even let me apologize.  I must honor this, because I said, "Thy will be done".  Never tell a woman, this.  Because there is a false teaching going about, that women do not need a savior- do not need JESUS.  Let me tell you, that JESUS went to women- if women did not need JESUS, He would not have gone to the woman at the well.  JESU...
  I have written a number of times, about persecution.  already, in some form it is here.  Before Trump got re-elected, the Biden administration was targeting specific churches.  But the coming Persecution will dwarf Rome, in America.  The Left hates Jews and Christians.  They show this animosity, by allowing Muslims to practice there faith, but not Christians and Jews.   Make no mistake, the Muslim is NOT our enemy.  They are here to hear the Gospel.  This is why GOD has allowed them in.  They are descendants of Ishmael!  GOD has not forgotten him, nor Hagar.  The purpose of the Left allowing Islam in the West, and in America, is to foment revolution.   According to David Jeremiah, we cannot hide our faith.  We need to stand up, and be counted as GOD's People.  Remembering, that He has control.  This is what he said at the end of this informative message.   He suggests, that this week, i...