Pinterestlink

Featured Posts

It’s OVER! We Have Passed the Point of NO Return! Jesus is COMING!

The author of this video, says the return of Jesus is imminent.  But I think the return of Jesus was imminent the moment He left earth.  I w...

Monday, August 23, 2021

Warrior Notes

 I bought a coffee mug from Warrior Notes.  Not sure what that is.  But Kevin was so encouraging, I felt compelled to buy one of his products.  So, I bought the coffee cup.

This is what the mug looks like.  It has some symbolism to it.  W for Warrior in blue and gold.  A sword cuts through it.  Separating the W from the N in red and gold.  I really like the symbolism, because it is like- the sword is resting on a blanket, or cloth sheath.  Like the "Sword of the Spirit".  What is warrior notes?  Well, I found a link for Warrior Notes, Kevin Zadai is the host.  The website offers a list of courses you can take.  Including a free course.  It looks intriguing.  I was checking it out, and noticed at the very bottom of the page is a free course.  So, most of them you have to pay for.  But the one at the bottom is free.  There is also warrior notes tv.  That one you have to subscribe too.  


Here is a sample of Kevin Zadai's work.  You can get to know it from this video.
Yesterday, I worked again.  This time I really was the only Courtesy Clerk until Ryan showed up.  I worked until 5:30 PM.  When I work again I will be the closing Courtesy Clerk.  But before that happens, I have my eye exam coming up.  That's right, I am hopefully, going to get new glasses.  But at least I will have a prescription incase I need to come back another time to buy glasses.   

I was supposed to do an AT this year.  But I have not gotten an Annual Training, for the Reserves.  I am totally in the dark as to what is going on.  I love God and am still scared.  I want to do my training but they are not saying anything at all to me.  Kind of strange what is happening.  

I took my medicine.  It makes me feel strange for a while.  Like a high.  But I do not feel like doing much after.  My medicine is like a muzzle.  I am locked in to taking it.  I get worried about running out of it.  I am doing my best to take the medicine.  I hope a time comes where they will take me off the medicine.  So that I can return to drilling.  I was happy to be non-drilling, but now I miss drilling.  

Well, that is all for now.  I hope you are having a good day.  I'm out of coffee, so it is difficult to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment