Pinterestlink

Featured Posts

It’s OVER! We Have Passed the Point of NO Return! Jesus is COMING!

The author of this video, says the return of Jesus is imminent.  But I think the return of Jesus was imminent the moment He left earth.  I w...

Tuesday, August 24, 2021

This Morning

 I woke up early, and took my medicine.  I also bought cigarettes.  Once again Max expected his treat.  But I did not buy him a treat.  Max has a full bowl of dog food waiting for him when he is ready to eat.  

I heard from Vicki Walls today.  We discussed something called "a bucket of change".  This was in relation to being called a stalker.  I am not a stalker nor ever have been.  But I still was called a stalker, and it hurt.  With the bucket of change, is where I learn who I really am.  What do I put in the bucket?  I can only control the way I feel about things, not the way she feels about me.  I'm just drinking my morning coffee as Miss Vicki says, "You are a good person Eric" aww.  Thank you.  Now I have an assignment.  I need to write down what makes me feel a certain way.

Apparently, there is another variant of COVID-22 which is going to be deadlier than the delta variant.  This is really just an excuse for lockdowns (shutdowns?).  At least we had Trump at the beginning to soften the blow of shutdowns.  

here is the video incase you are interested.  He discusses the different variations and mutations of COVID-19.  

John 14:5 Thomas said "Lord, we don't know where you're going.  So how can we know the way?"  6 Jesus answered him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life.  No one goes to the Father except through me.  If you have known me, you will also know my Father.  From now on you know him through me and have seen him in me."  

Remember that Jesus is the truth.  There is no truth without Jesus.  Thus, I quoted this verse here because it shows Jesus own statement to the fact that He is the truth.  Without Jesus, the truth does not even matter.


I will share this video.  This video is of Marcus Luttrell the "Lone Survivor" being interviewed on Fox.  This interview is about what is going on in Afghanistan as the United States pulls out.  There are still Americans stuck in Afghanistan, along those who were promised they could come over here to America.  On top of this, they still have to finish withdrawing all the troops.  Marcus Luttrell is giving a rundown of how it should be done.  The withdrawal is a fiasco.  This is disclosure.  If you want to know how, then just remember the scripture I shared.  Look at how worked up Marcus becomes at the mention of his own struggle to escape the Taliban.  

Well, I hope you enjoyed my short blog post.  Please, have a good day.


No comments:

Post a Comment