Pinterestlink

Featured Posts

It’s OVER! We Have Passed the Point of NO Return! Jesus is COMING!

The author of this video, says the return of Jesus is imminent.  But I think the return of Jesus was imminent the moment He left earth.  I w...

Sunday, August 29, 2021

Off To Work Again

 I decided to get in a few words before I go to work.  Yes, I found another YouTube I enjoy, and I still have some coffee.  As long as I have coffee, I can write.  The other day I was thinking about... my situation again.  I guess I should not feel so bad about it.  Because I am working, and I'm actually enjoying it.  I work hard, but I get paid every week.  I mean, I am happy.  I do not see why I continue on.  I guess I just do not believe in giving up.  Originally, it was all love.  But there is some disgust as well.  I mean, it is taking counseling to move on.  I got caught up by it, trying to remain faithful to something that did not exist.  But in the end, I went off of what I had.  What I knew.  I was a sailor.  But I also am a human being.  I just hope that I will be able to finally move on from it.  After all, it was a long time ago.  But still.  I just like the implications of some of it.  The robbing of the jaws of the monster, that seems to be consuming everything.  Destroying what we enjoy, while thinking it achieved a victory, it actually fell for a great defeat.  I cannot speak of the defeat because it is just something I celebrate internally.  It was not so much a defeat for me- the person had asked me to move on.  So, the monster does not realize, it defeated itself.  Because it was trying to pair this person with someone that would have ticked me off.  But instead, that person married already, and so the monster lost.  Not me.  The monster being Google.  

I just have to be careful because sometimes I let my emotions show.  All I really hope to do is re-connect with an old friend.  But I still like to imagine doing more.  After all, thats a part of living, and so I just like to imagine what we might do.  I would like to see my friend Melissa again.  We had so much fun when she was here.  I miss her cooking.

After work, I came home.  But I was hungry, so I went out and got some Taco Bell.  Yum.  This Taco Bell down the road has cinnamon twists.  I ordered three tacos and cinnamon twists, then I ate them.


This video is about what is going on in Afghanistan, as far as Christian persecution.  It is headed by Joel Richardson.  Joel Richardson is an author, who promotes ministries, including Gateway Church in Dallas.  I just thought I would share it because it has to do with Afghanistan.  He tweeted this just yesterday: 

We will all admit that the body of Christ can be a bit prickly at times, but witnessing so many ministries lay down their own agendas, name, or branding, behind the scenes, to work together for His cause in Afghanistan is beyond encouraging. -Joel Richardson

But what else is going on in Afghanistan.  The United States is now working along side the Taliban to finish evacuating, and the Taliban is functioning as "The 1st line of defense", according to Yahoo News.  Well, they are doing a terrible job.  Look at the terror attacks the other day.    It has been this way since August 15, the date that the Afghanistan Government toppled.  So, since the Afghan government collapsed, we have been working with the Taliban instead.  The relationship is complicated.  According to the article, "Eagle base" was blown up, according to two CIA officials.  So, the Taliban will not have access to that base, intact.

The storm known as Ida has been upgraded to a Category 2 storm, so she is known as Hurricane Ida.  Before Ida makes landfall, Ida is expected to become a Category 4 storm with 140 mile an hour winds.  It is expected to make landfall in Louisiana, near the mouth of the Mississippi River.  All flights for the day out of New Orleans were canceled.  The Governor of Alabama expected flooding in western and coastal counties, and so called a state of emergency in those.  He also tweeted, which is in the article. 

Look at the path of the Hurricane.  It is forecasted to go straight through Louisiana.  It just looks like it is going straight up the state line, to me.  We might get some rain here in Texas.  It was a bit more humid today.  This explains it.  

What is going on on Facebook?  


people are still dodging the vaccine.  Or, what some call "the sticker" or jab.  Some also call it "The Magic Potion", but it is known as the COVID-19 vaccine, by Pfizer.  Pfizer has even said, it is not really a vaccine.  Nevertheless, Trump got it, so I think I will get it too.  This COVID is serious business.  Down at Children's Hospital in New Orleans they are treating children for COVID.  A nurse deployed there, who was deployed during Katrina, described their account here

I continued my reading of The Flying Tigers.  Claire Chennault was inducted into the Army Air Force.  He also received a promotion to Brigadier General.  This was the end of the AVG as many of the pilots did not want to be inducted.  They wanted to go home, instead.  They were to go home on July 4, 1942.  Many of the pilots died fighting the Japanese.  But when they went home, the ones who lived and were not inducted, were celebrated as heros.  One town even had a parade, it was a mark of distinction for a town to have produced a Flying Tiger.  As these pilots had provided a ray of hope that America could win the war, in the dark days after Pearl Harbor.  In the end, only five pilots from the American Volunteer Group were inducted into the Army Air Force, where they served with the Mighty Tenth Air Force based out of India.  

 During these dark days, we must look to God.  Keep looking to God.  After all, He is the author of all of this.  In order to know God, you must know Jesus Christ: "I am the way, the life and the truth.  No one comes to the Father but by me." John 14:6.  



No comments:

Post a Comment