Skip to main content

Lack of Knowledge

 I want my story to be about praising Jesus Christ.  Not about politics.  I found a YouTube video I would like to share here.

I hope this video brings you closer to God.  In my life, pointing people to God, thats what my life is about.  Everything else is secondary.  Jesus Christ is "The Way, The Life, and the Truth".  Plus, this video shows things from 1988.  How the television looked.  How the technology was.  There were no smart phones, or anything like that.  I really just wanted to share this video because it was uplifting to me.  I hope it uplifted you too.

How are you doing?  I hope you are doing well.  I have been doing fine.  I am just worried about money.  But as long as I work I should be ok.  I work at Albertsons as a Courtesy Clerk.  Yesterday i was supposed to work, but my tooth was hurting.  I think it has passed now, and I will be able to work.  

I need to make sure and get dog food for Max.  I took Max for a brief walk yesterday.  We went down Enamor, and over to Bowman Springs.  Today i set Max some food out, and he just ate it up.  So, Max is hungry.  I need to give him some substance with his food.  

I always think in terms of today.  The Bible actually says, "Let tomorrow worry about itself", so thats what I do.  But it is a struggle.  Tomorrow, I will miss work again because I have an eye -exam.  I hope to get new glasses.  Maybe two pairs.  

Well, anyways I hope your day is going well.  My day seems to be going ok.  My tooth stopped hurting so bad.  Praise God for that.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas once more!!!

  Interesting.  I was listening to the Christmas music, I just shared moments ago.  Then, I found this verse on Facebook!  I just had to share it.  

The Messiah Comes

 My friends, brothers, and sisters.  Shalom.  JESUS is truthful.  JESUS saves.  JESUS is our Lord, Savior, and Friend.  He fulfilled the law.  So, that we will not be judged, you see by the law, but we will be judged by the Blood of JESUS.  The blood saves us, and makes us clean, before the Father.  We need to believe in JESUS to be saved.  Each of us will give an account to GOD.  BUT when we call on JESUS we will be saved.   I feel like I am in a prison, of hostility from a certain person.  I consider this, my thorn in the side.  For some reason, they will not even let me apologize.  I must honor this, because I said, "Thy will be done".  Never tell a woman, this.  Because there is a false teaching going about, that women do not need a savior- do not need JESUS.  Let me tell you, that JESUS went to women- if women did not need JESUS, He would not have gone to the woman at the well.  JESU...

Wear Masks and Social Distance

 Hi.  I am worn out like everyone else.  But we need to keep going.  We need to continue to wear masks and social distance.  These are the safety measures provided us to make it through the COVID pandemic.  The CDC is the authority yes, but that authority has already taught us what we need to do in order to make it through the pandemic. I woke up this morning and felt compelled to write "continue to wear masks and social distance". Over Memorial Day weekend.  My brother and two sisters went to San Marcos for the weekend.  I think they had a  nice adventure.  The first picture they showed on there Facebook, it looked like nothing was there.  But as they went along they showed pictures of the river, and more than one coffee place.  William, Elizabeth, and Meagan have several portrait photos of themselves.  They were smiling and happy.