Pinterestlink

Featured Posts

It’s OVER! We Have Passed the Point of NO Return! Jesus is COMING!

The author of this video, says the return of Jesus is imminent.  But I think the return of Jesus was imminent the moment He left earth.  I w...

Friday, August 6, 2021

I Worked Today

 But not how I expected.  I thought I was supposed to close tonight.  Turns out, I close tomorrow instead.  So, I ended up with an extra day and extra hours.  I went ahead and discussed going full time at Albertsons.  I will just have to wait and see now.  For now, I am still part time.  But they were hiring at the store I work at.  For full-time Courtesy Clerk.  So, I am very excited for this.  I need to save some money, in order to go back to school anyways.  Only thing is- I was tardy to work.  Oops.  Well, that and they told me they were looking to hire a front end manager.  Wow.  that would be neat to be a Front End Manager.  I wonder who they will get for that position.  It would be a privilege to serve as a Front End Manager even if it is just for a little while.  But I am intent to stay a Courtesy Clerk until they ask me to become a Front End Manager.  

Right now, on Facebook I am watching a video on the election Audit going on in Arizona.  Discussing President Trump, and the cuts for the U.S. Military.  The Democrats continue to destroy our country.  We need to stop them.  There does not seem to be a way for me to share the video.  But they are standing up against the vaccine.  So much information from this video.  I suppose it is my History Major kicking in.  I am gleaning from the video about Trump, the audit, how Trump won.  Also lots of other republican candidates are winning across the country.  Now our military is being forced to take the vaccine.  According to Wendy Rogers on Twitter.

I am not against the vaccine.  But I am against vaccine mandates.  I think that it is a form of tyranny to require anything like this.

I let Max in.  He ate his food.  At first he did not seem interested in it.  I kind of think Max might need to go for a walk to "jolt" his appetite.  Personally, I want a nap.  But I need to stay up because I have to take my medicine.  I put off taking medicine for as long as I could.  I really do not want to take medicine, when I know, that simply lighting up a cigarette and smoking does what the medicine is supposed to do.  There has to be something better than the medicine.  Better than the cigarettes even.

I wanted to share a meme.  

Madonna shared this meme.  I liked it and so I decided to share it on my blog.  I do everything I can to share items on my blog.  This one sticks out to me, because I do not really have an ex.  But it looks like the meme is for women.  It even says at the bottom right "Women Working".  But something I noticed about the meme is the ray of light displayed on it.  So many memes are just complaining.  This one seems like complaining, but maybe it is not.  Maybe this meme is about moving on.  So, I decided to share this meme here.  I had nothing else to share.

I continued reading in The Flying Tigers.  Chapter 12.  Christmas in Rangoon.  The AVG divided up into three squadrons.  One, flew to Rangoon to support the RAF.  While the other two went to Kunming, China, to support the Chinese forces and fulfill the role they had promised o China.  On December 20, 1941 the Squadron One and Squadron Two scored there first victory against the overwhelming forces of Japan.  The Third Squadron in Maladron did not have the same success.  For New Years, 1942 they partied.  But they did manage to take the fight to the Japanese by strafing an Airbase in Thailand (Siam).  Colonel Chennault wrote home to his family, and encouraged them to remain out of the war.  

No comments:

Post a Comment