Pinterestlink

Featured Posts

It’s OVER! We Have Passed the Point of NO Return! Jesus is COMING!

The author of this video, says the return of Jesus is imminent.  But I think the return of Jesus was imminent the moment He left earth.  I w...

Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Cockroaches

 I saw two cockroaches yesterday and I smashed one.  It smelled so bad.  I can still smell it today.  They were just running around on the ground outside.  They are so disgusting to look at.

Today I have an appointment for anxiety counseling.  The name of the counselor is Vicki Walls.  This is something to do with the VA referral last month.  I have not heard from the counselor yet, I need to reschedule because I work today.  Tomorrow I am off.  The appointment is over the phone.  So, I was hoping to set aside time for the counselor.  

I went out and bought cigarettes.  Yay I got what I wanted.  I didn't get Max a treat.  I trained Max to expect a treat when I have my coffee cup.  I should not have done that.  Max has his food.  I need to be cheerful no matter what.  My affliction with tobacco never seems to end.  I cut out computer games?  What?  Well, mostly.

No comments:

Post a Comment