Skip to main content

Cockroaches

 I saw two cockroaches yesterday and I smashed one.  It smelled so bad.  I can still smell it today.  They were just running around on the ground outside.  They are so disgusting to look at.

Today I have an appointment for anxiety counseling.  The name of the counselor is Vicki Walls.  This is something to do with the VA referral last month.  I have not heard from the counselor yet, I need to reschedule because I work today.  Tomorrow I am off.  The appointment is over the phone.  So, I was hoping to set aside time for the counselor.  

I went out and bought cigarettes.  Yay I got what I wanted.  I didn't get Max a treat.  I trained Max to expect a treat when I have my coffee cup.  I should not have done that.  Max has his food.  I need to be cheerful no matter what.  My affliction with tobacco never seems to end.  I cut out computer games?  What?  Well, mostly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas once more!!!

  Interesting.  I was listening to the Christmas music, I just shared moments ago.  Then, I found this verse on Facebook!  I just had to share it.  

The Messiah Comes

 My friends, brothers, and sisters.  Shalom.  JESUS is truthful.  JESUS saves.  JESUS is our Lord, Savior, and Friend.  He fulfilled the law.  So, that we will not be judged, you see by the law, but we will be judged by the Blood of JESUS.  The blood saves us, and makes us clean, before the Father.  We need to believe in JESUS to be saved.  Each of us will give an account to GOD.  BUT when we call on JESUS we will be saved.   I feel like I am in a prison, of hostility from a certain person.  I consider this, my thorn in the side.  For some reason, they will not even let me apologize.  I must honor this, because I said, "Thy will be done".  Never tell a woman, this.  Because there is a false teaching going about, that women do not need a savior- do not need JESUS.  Let me tell you, that JESUS went to women- if women did not need JESUS, He would not have gone to the woman at the well.  JESU...

Wear Masks and Social Distance

 Hi.  I am worn out like everyone else.  But we need to keep going.  We need to continue to wear masks and social distance.  These are the safety measures provided us to make it through the COVID pandemic.  The CDC is the authority yes, but that authority has already taught us what we need to do in order to make it through the pandemic. I woke up this morning and felt compelled to write "continue to wear masks and social distance". Over Memorial Day weekend.  My brother and two sisters went to San Marcos for the weekend.  I think they had a  nice adventure.  The first picture they showed on there Facebook, it looked like nothing was there.  But as they went along they showed pictures of the river, and more than one coffee place.  William, Elizabeth, and Meagan have several portrait photos of themselves.  They were smiling and happy.