Pinterestlink

Featured Posts

It’s OVER! We Have Passed the Point of NO Return! Jesus is COMING!

The author of this video, says the return of Jesus is imminent.  But I think the return of Jesus was imminent the moment He left earth.  I w...

Friday, August 27, 2021

CGI 3D Animated Short "I, Pet Goat II" by - Heliofant


Here is I Pet Goat II.  I shared it here so you can watch the entire video if you want too.  Without interruption.  It is a very entertaining video.  Today people are reflecting on an attack in Afghanistan, at the airport in Kabul.  So, the video seemed relevant to share.  My friend on Facebook, Gabriel Taijeron, says "it will get worse".  
Well, here is my chance- to ask, "How are you doing"?  I closed last night, by myself.  It was not as busy as on the weekend, so I got it done.  Today I don't close, so I'm a Courtesy Clerk.  Right now, though I am just enjoying my coffee, listening to music on the radio.  Getting psyched for work, I am so glad I work at Albertsons.  In case you were interested in working at Albertsons, I included there hiring advertisement here. 
The song on the radio is, "I Can Only Imagine".  Composed by Bart Millard and released October 12, 2001.  I wish I could share the song here.  But I really only meant to share I Pet Goat II.  I will try and find "I Can Only Imagine" on YouTube.  
This will contrast nicely, with "I Pet Goat II".  Bart sings about how he can only imagine what it will be like to be surrounded by God's glory.  With Jesus, not sure what he will do.  
Anyways, the other day I had so much time to prepare for work.  Partly because I had been off.  Now I don't have as much time.  But I am going to do my best to enjoy my coffee.  I'm listening to a video on Bitchute.  I suppose I should try and share this one too.  I shared the link.  Can't find it on YouTube.  Maybe you will find this video useful.  For me, I'm going to get the vaccine.  Trump said, "Get the vaccine.  Get the vaccine" to protect our freedoms.  But nevertheless, incase you were curious to learn more, I shared the video link.  You just "copy" and "paste" it into your browser.  That's right!  Now you got it.
I refreshed my coffee.  Took my medicine, and used the restroom.  Now I am ready to write again.  But I need to get ready for work.  I just want to share both sides of the story.  You know, how in school we "compare and contrast".  So, I just thought you might enjoy different perspectives in my post.  I can't believe you found this.  I found your blogs.  It took me some searching, but I saw them all.  Wow, you had quite a presence online.
Max is inside.  He was smiling after I let him in.  I guess he is happy.  Now Max is just resting on the bed.  Well, I hope you enjoyed this post.  If you want to share anymore of your blogs, I sure would be interested in reading them.  I did not actually plan on writing today.  But something moved me to share "I Pet Goat II" so, I went ahead and divulged about myself.  I think it is a nice post.  I shared some media, and also a picture of something happening in my life.  
Let's take a look at Yahoo News and see what is going on.  U.S. Special Operations vets carried out an operation to rescue Afghan Allies .  The name of the rescue operation was "Pineapple Express".  They shepherded members of the Afghan elite forces to safety.  The Taliban has increased violence, and blockaded the airport.  Trying to prevent Afghans from leaving the country.  People think it will only get worse in Afghanistan.  So, this rescue mission will save those who will be most vulnerable to the Taliban.  You can learn about the attack by ISIS fighters here.  12 Marines and a Navy Corpsman were among the dead.  About 140 Afghans were wounded, and 13 Afghans were killed.  The attack was at the airport in Kabul.  Anyways, there is a couple of news stories to go over, that shed light on what is going on right now.   

Well, I hope reading this was both informative and encouraging.  Natalie Jones has a disability.  So, she refuses to work, and keeps asking me for money.  I like Natalie, I chat with her on Goggle Hangouts.  Gabriel continues to share his posts on Afghanistan which triggers in me a desire to write about Afghanistan.  Hence, why I reference some articles here.  I packed as much as I dared inot this blog post.  
But how do I feel about these things?  I found I Pet Goat II, to be an interesting video.  According to the authors, it highlights commonalities between the spiritual and philosophical.  As for I Can Only Imagine, it encourages me to not view this world as my home.  But rather to look forward to being with Jesus and his glory.  What will it be like.  I have no idea.  As for Afghanistan, I think that the situation is being blown out of proportion but it is a big deal.  For one, it will be regarded as a defeat.  The democrats seem quick to desire defeats rather than victory.  This is the 2nd time that the United States has withdrawn from one of its wars started supposedly for freedom of the peoples in Afghanistan and Iraq.  These wars have been on going since October 2001.  So, this is like the Grand Finale of the war on terror.  Most people do not understand, History will repeat itself.  We will end up in Iraq and Afghanistan once more.  Or some other area related to this.  Maybe in Africa where there is the hope of securing allies nearby.  The Afghans wanted us to stay, but the United States said no.  We should have stayed and maintained freedom for the Afghans.  The poor people in that region have always known war, not freedom.  But maybe this taste of freedom will cause them to fight on there own.  Well, enjoy.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/DRpImo975y0T/
References
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Can_Only_Imagine_(MercyMe_song)
https://youtu.be/65xLByzT1l0
https://youtu.be/N_lrrq_opng
https://www.yahoo.com/gma/us-special-operations-vets-carry-090023869.html

No comments:

Post a Comment