Pinterestlink

Featured Posts

It’s OVER! We Have Passed the Point of NO Return! Jesus is COMING!

The author of this video, says the return of Jesus is imminent.  But I think the return of Jesus was imminent the moment He left earth.  I w...

Monday, August 23, 2021

Brewing Coffee

 It is late.  But I finally decided to brew some coffee.  I went to Chick-fil-a for lunch.  After I ate, I went in to Albertsons.  I bought some groceries, just coffee, Pop-Tarts, and some Dawn.  I wanted to buy more, but I am trying to save money.  So, I have enough coffee for a while, and some pop tarts.  Which reminds me I need to brush my teeth.

I'm just writing some preliminary stuff.  I will get more into the news later.  I am watching another video from Answers in Genesis 1:1.  With Dr. Jeanson, and Simon Turpin.  

Simon is the executive director and speaker for Answers in Genesis–UK. 
https://answersingenesis.org/bios/simon-turpin/

 They are discussing Adam and Eve.  Were Adam and Eve the first people?  Or did God create proto-people, or people alongside Adam and Eve.  How did Cain get his wife?  Dr. Jeanson says, the answer is obvious.  Cain married his sister.  But how do they know that God didn't create other people, but Adam and Eve are the first pair, even according to Dr. Jeanson.  So, it gets confusing.  

 I just enjoy listening as Dr. Jeanson breaks down all this data.  About why it is that evolutionists think the way they do.  He claims that genetically, the North American Indians and the European colonists came from the same ancestral population.  

Meanwhile, in Texas LT Gov Dan Patrick, according to Yahoo News "Doubled down on his false rhetoric".  See, how they have each others back.  At the very end of the article they say "CNN is right".  Well, what did Mr. Patrick say?   


But Yahoo news used its claims to counter what the Lt. Gov said, focusing on where he talked about Black Vaccination rates as compared to Whites or Hispanics.  According to the Guardian, 50,000 people in Texas have died from COVID-19, with 627,000 deaths nation wide.  It appears Patrick's statement was more concerned with actually getting people vaccinated- but as he said, without mandates.  Also, he was focusing on the stream of negative press about Texas in regards to COVID-19, when he responded about Democrat attacks on Texas' COVD-19 response, which being on the ground has been phenomenal.  Texas is still functioning, no mask mandates either.  Some places are suing to restore mask mandates but the Governor has not yielded yet.  What is the deal with masks, I always wonder.  I wear a mask and social distance.  But I am getting tired of wearing a mask.  No end in sight.  
It just surprises me though, how Yahoo News immediately jumps on this as a false claim without actually investigating.  Pulling the race card is a common tactic of the democrats.  LT. Gov. Dan Patrick challenged the race card.  By making a claim, and then CNN had to respond to him.  Oh, so did Yahoo News.  Which still has comments disabled.   So, you cannot dispute what Yahoo News says.  All we can do is do what I'm doing now, and blogging about the story.  Showing how LT Gov. Patrick wants people to get vaccinated, while Yahoo News claims it is about race, while pulling the race card.  More fake news.  



 

No comments:

Post a Comment