Pinterestlink

Featured Posts

It’s OVER! We Have Passed the Point of NO Return! Jesus is COMING!

The author of this video, says the return of Jesus is imminent.  But I think the return of Jesus was imminent the moment He left earth.  I w...

Friday, August 13, 2021

Another Day

 How are you doing today?  Doing well, I hope.  I am just watching one of my videos.  It helps me to write to have a little bit of noise, it seems.  I watch these videos but I actually enjoy the hoise they make.  That and a cup of coffee help me to write.  I need to do this for school.  Then, I would be able to write better.  Another thing that helps me to write, is reading.  My current reading, The Flying Tigers is going well, except for course for the AVG which is getting its butt kicked by the Japanese in Feburary of 1942, as the invasion of Burma continues.  The airfield, Mingaladon, was abandoned eventually.  Mingaladon was owned by the British.  It was used to protect Rangoon from bombers, until the city feel to the Japanese March 8, 1942.  The Third Squadron of the AVG also carried out strafing runs on Japanese airfields in Thailand.  

Well, anyways, I am just putting that there because, I was re-admitted to UTA.  But my GPA is below the minimum.  It makes me nervous.  I keep picturing myself working full time and going to school.  This is really unreal.  But I suppose a few semesters of school would do me some good.  

On the other hand I want to save the GI Bill and work, and save some money.  I enjoy working too.  My work is not very stressful.  I hope you know what I mean, when I say that my work is satisfying, in fact.  Most of what I do is get carts but I also do bagging, and carry outs.  I also do sweeps.  

One of my friends is now living in Spokane, Washington.  I suggested to him that he go and visit Wenatchee.  David has never seen that place and does not know what he is missing out on.  he liked my post.  Of course, I am not sure how locked down the city might be.  COVID-19 has made many old haunts barren I'm afraid.  Well, that is all I had to write.  I hope this post finds you well.

No comments:

Post a Comment