Skip to main content

Another Day

 How are you doing today?  Doing well, I hope.  I am just watching one of my videos.  It helps me to write to have a little bit of noise, it seems.  I watch these videos but I actually enjoy the hoise they make.  That and a cup of coffee help me to write.  I need to do this for school.  Then, I would be able to write better.  Another thing that helps me to write, is reading.  My current reading, The Flying Tigers is going well, except for course for the AVG which is getting its butt kicked by the Japanese in Feburary of 1942, as the invasion of Burma continues.  The airfield, Mingaladon, was abandoned eventually.  Mingaladon was owned by the British.  It was used to protect Rangoon from bombers, until the city feel to the Japanese March 8, 1942.  The Third Squadron of the AVG also carried out strafing runs on Japanese airfields in Thailand.  

Well, anyways, I am just putting that there because, I was re-admitted to UTA.  But my GPA is below the minimum.  It makes me nervous.  I keep picturing myself working full time and going to school.  This is really unreal.  But I suppose a few semesters of school would do me some good.  

On the other hand I want to save the GI Bill and work, and save some money.  I enjoy working too.  My work is not very stressful.  I hope you know what I mean, when I say that my work is satisfying, in fact.  Most of what I do is get carts but I also do bagging, and carry outs.  I also do sweeps.  

One of my friends is now living in Spokane, Washington.  I suggested to him that he go and visit Wenatchee.  David has never seen that place and does not know what he is missing out on.  he liked my post.  Of course, I am not sure how locked down the city might be.  COVID-19 has made many old haunts barren I'm afraid.  Well, that is all I had to write.  I hope this post finds you well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas once more!!!

  Interesting.  I was listening to the Christmas music, I just shared moments ago.  Then, I found this verse on Facebook!  I just had to share it.  

The Messiah Comes

 My friends, brothers, and sisters.  Shalom.  JESUS is truthful.  JESUS saves.  JESUS is our Lord, Savior, and Friend.  He fulfilled the law.  So, that we will not be judged, you see by the law, but we will be judged by the Blood of JESUS.  The blood saves us, and makes us clean, before the Father.  We need to believe in JESUS to be saved.  Each of us will give an account to GOD.  BUT when we call on JESUS we will be saved.   I feel like I am in a prison, of hostility from a certain person.  I consider this, my thorn in the side.  For some reason, they will not even let me apologize.  I must honor this, because I said, "Thy will be done".  Never tell a woman, this.  Because there is a false teaching going about, that women do not need a savior- do not need JESUS.  Let me tell you, that JESUS went to women- if women did not need JESUS, He would not have gone to the woman at the well.  JESU...
  I have written a number of times, about persecution.  already, in some form it is here.  Before Trump got re-elected, the Biden administration was targeting specific churches.  But the coming Persecution will dwarf Rome, in America.  The Left hates Jews and Christians.  They show this animosity, by allowing Muslims to practice there faith, but not Christians and Jews.   Make no mistake, the Muslim is NOT our enemy.  They are here to hear the Gospel.  This is why GOD has allowed them in.  They are descendants of Ishmael!  GOD has not forgotten him, nor Hagar.  The purpose of the Left allowing Islam in the West, and in America, is to foment revolution.   According to David Jeremiah, we cannot hide our faith.  We need to stand up, and be counted as GOD's People.  Remembering, that He has control.  This is what he said at the end of this informative message.   He suggests, that this week, i...