Pinterestlink

Featured Posts

It’s OVER! We Have Passed the Point of NO Return! Jesus is COMING!

The author of this video, says the return of Jesus is imminent.  But I think the return of Jesus was imminent the moment He left earth.  I w...

Tuesday, July 27, 2021

This Morning

 I decided to wake up early.  I do not know why.  I played some Total War Rome II.  I made a video and uploaded it to YouTube.  I will share it here.  I was not to impressed.  I was a bit rusty.  But I will play the Prologue and record myself doing that.  I think that will be a good idea.  Although Total War Rome II is an old title it is still fun to play.  Especially as Rome.  

Today, I have my campus tour.  It is going to be hot.  Plus, I have already attended classes.  I wonder what they will think of me.  Maybe I will get some new tips, or learn something new.  My tour starts at 1 PM and I park at the Park South Garage.  I have to arrive a little bit early, and bring my license plate number.

Today I checked Eric Poppy.  I saw posts from almost everybody.  Still waiting for a certain person to reply, who I will not name.  Why did things change between us?  You used to be so sweet towards me, now you try to push me away.  I am just curious how you and your family are doing.  I had not heard from you in so long.  I miss chatting with you.  It was always fun.

I have been playing around with WordPress lately.  The feature I like about WordPress is the Reader.  When I publish a post, it displays in the reader and lets other bloggers read what I wrote.  Without sharing, on blogger, I do not get anyone who reads my posts.  Despite this, I enjoy blogger for its ease of use.  I have a need to write.  Plus, I am a history student.  History requires a lot of writing.  

Right now, I am listening to Breitbart, as Senator McCarthy speaks.  He is discussing the January 6, 2021 riot at the capital.   Speaker of the House, Congresswoman Pelosi says this is an important date to remember.  #DraintheSwamp The capital police did not have the authority to call in the National Guard.  What?!  

Here I go, once again.  Delving into politics on a personal blog.  What can I say?  The politics are run amuck right now.  The politicians throw so many accusations.  No doubt, they will just punish a low level cop.  But they are talking of punishing the speaker.  

I was so happy about getting my Wolverines shirt yesterday.  I think I will wear it to my tour of UTA.  I like the blue and gold color.  It reminds me of the Navy.  Plus, it will take some courage to wear it as no doubt there will be fans from other schools near by.  Of course, it is summer.  

Normally, I watch the sun set.  But prior to playing my computer game, I watched the sun rise.  I also washed the dishes and took out the garbage.  Today, is trash day.  

I took my tour of UTA.  They built several new buildings, and are building a new "School of Social Work".  Also where the Planetarium is, they have a tire from the Columbia spacecraft which crashed in 2003.  There is also the Commons right across from the MAC.  Inside the Commons is a Starbucks and a new study area.  Places to eat too.  

Right now I am watching- or rather listening to another video.  This one is on the L.U.C.I.F.E.R telescope on Mt. Graham in Arizona.  It is connected to CERN, in that they are trying to see into another dimension. 


 I included the video for your viewing.  CERN was formed in 1954 in Switzerland.  The LBT(Large Binocular Telescope) was built between 1996 and 2002 according to Wikipedia.  First light was 12 October 2005.  
An image of the telescope
Anyways, I hope you have enjoyed this post.  I hope you find it to be informative and entertaining.  I hope it finds you well.  Salutations and Greetings.

No comments:

Post a Comment