Skip to main content

Off Early

 Macayla, a Front End Manager at Albertsons cut me lose early.  I was happy with it.  For one, Albertsons was not busy as it had been lately.  So, I was just standing around.  As a mid-shift Courtesy Clerk I was not sure what to do.  Well, Macayla helped me, by letting me off early.  

I edicded to watch a few Youtube videos.  One, by Casey: 

Casey compares the current COVID crisis and the vaccine, or the "jab", as people call it, to a Seinfeld episode.  Indeed a lot of the symbolism was present.  Along with the date December 7, 2021.  Because Casey believes that is the date that the birth of Jesus was announced to Mary.  That Apollos birthday is December 25th, or Winter Solstice.  Casey also took the imagery of the white horse of the Apocalypse and compared it to the ribbon in the Seinfeld episode.  Kramer was asked to wear a red ribbon.  It did not go well for Kramer.  As Kramer refused to wear the red ribbon.  Very funny episode.  Good for Casey, choosing to decode a Seinfeld episode.

Another video I watched: 

This video is about the withdrawal from Afghanistan.  The United States and NATO have been in Afghanistan for twenty years.  It has cost over 2000 soldiers lives.  But now, the Taliban is gaining ground as the withdrawal picks up speed.  With the United States doing nothing.  NATO doing nothing.  Other groups with in Afghanistan, parts of the Mujahideen, want to challenge the Taliban and quick advance.  Even though the Afghan National Army refuses to fight the Taliban.  The film looks at the time that the United States spent in Afghanistan.  Also, while looking at the rapid advance of the Taliban, it looks at those within Afghanistan who want to stop the Taliban.  But some believe Afghanistan is descending into a civil war.  A couple of Taliban interviews are included.  The Afghan High Council On Restoration led by Farkhunda Zahra Naderi also speaks.  She spoke about the affects on womens rights, that the Taliban's resurgence will have.  The former head of MI6 says threat from terror groups will grow if allies turn there backs on Afghanistan.  The Taliban expects to bring up a peace deal next month with the Afghan Government according to Sky News.

References 
  1. https://www.fzn.af/english/about
  2. https://youtu.be/18sFDQsxVOQ
  3.  https://youtu.be/OK6tSrLSBC4
  1.  
 

     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas once more!!!

  Interesting.  I was listening to the Christmas music, I just shared moments ago.  Then, I found this verse on Facebook!  I just had to share it.  

The Messiah Comes

 My friends, brothers, and sisters.  Shalom.  JESUS is truthful.  JESUS saves.  JESUS is our Lord, Savior, and Friend.  He fulfilled the law.  So, that we will not be judged, you see by the law, but we will be judged by the Blood of JESUS.  The blood saves us, and makes us clean, before the Father.  We need to believe in JESUS to be saved.  Each of us will give an account to GOD.  BUT when we call on JESUS we will be saved.   I feel like I am in a prison, of hostility from a certain person.  I consider this, my thorn in the side.  For some reason, they will not even let me apologize.  I must honor this, because I said, "Thy will be done".  Never tell a woman, this.  Because there is a false teaching going about, that women do not need a savior- do not need JESUS.  Let me tell you, that JESUS went to women- if women did not need JESUS, He would not have gone to the woman at the well.  JESU...

Wear Masks and Social Distance

 Hi.  I am worn out like everyone else.  But we need to keep going.  We need to continue to wear masks and social distance.  These are the safety measures provided us to make it through the COVID pandemic.  The CDC is the authority yes, but that authority has already taught us what we need to do in order to make it through the pandemic. I woke up this morning and felt compelled to write "continue to wear masks and social distance". Over Memorial Day weekend.  My brother and two sisters went to San Marcos for the weekend.  I think they had a  nice adventure.  The first picture they showed on there Facebook, it looked like nothing was there.  But as they went along they showed pictures of the river, and more than one coffee place.  William, Elizabeth, and Meagan have several portrait photos of themselves.  They were smiling and happy.