Pinterestlink

Featured Posts

It’s OVER! We Have Passed the Point of NO Return! Jesus is COMING!

The author of this video, says the return of Jesus is imminent.  But I think the return of Jesus was imminent the moment He left earth.  I w...

Wednesday, July 28, 2021

How Are You Today?

 Doing Well I hope.  Yesterday I went on my tour of UTA.  It was hot.  I did not know if I would make it.  But I did.  My tour guide was Summer.  She took us to the University Center, West Hall, the MAC, and into the Central Library.  We also passed the Nanotech Research facility.  While I was at UTA I learned about the cybersecurity boot camp at UTA.

The program for UTA's cyber security is just what I have been looking for.  I was sitting down, waiting for my tour.  Scrolling through Facebook, when I came across it.  I will look into that program further, and find out whether they take the GI Bill or not.  The program looks just like what I have been searching for when it comes to Security+.  I will schedule to find out more about the program.  

Here is a photo of the UTA Race Car from the entrance of the Dan Dippert University Welcome Center.  I have seen this before.  But not at the welcome center.  This is because when I first applied to the school I never went to the welcome center.  I did see it at the fish fry with Jack.  
Standing behind me, was Blaze.  I was so thrilled by the tour, it made me want to return to school.  In the Planetarium they added a wheel from the crashed Columbia Space Shuttle.  I may have already mentioned this, but it was something which stuck out to me.  From when I was young, I remember how the space shuttle and space rockets were a big deal in Texas.  So, it remains even to this day.  In an age where people say we have not even been to the moon.  

They are talking new mask mandates in Washington.  So far, in Texas there are no mask mandates any longer.  However, that could change I suppose.  Cases of the supposed virus are on the rise again.  Here in Texas, for now, though, we do not have to worry about wearing a mask.  Except I do wear one for work.

Today I work at 1:15 PM.  My hours are a bit cut short.  But that is ok.  I will just stick with it through the good and bad times.  Still, I got good hours over all I think.  Anytime I am working, I feel good.  Mostly, I just bag and get carts.  But occasionally, there is some excitement like cleaning the mess in the women's restroom.  Or, having to do T (trash) time.  

I put a hot pocket in the microwave.  Then, I took my medicine.  Speaking of my medicine I am almost completely out.  I am out of one medicine, Propanolol and I am almost out of Gabapentin.  I ordered them over the phone like I was supposed too.  This whole thing with the medicine makes me nervous.  This is why I do not like taking medicine.  But I am supposed too.  So, I do.   


No comments:

Post a Comment