Pinterestlink

Featured Posts

It’s OVER! We Have Passed the Point of NO Return! Jesus is COMING!

The author of this video, says the return of Jesus is imminent.  But I think the return of Jesus was imminent the moment He left earth.  I w...

Friday, July 23, 2021

How Are You Doing?

 I hope you are doing well.  I am just sitting here in my pajamas preparing for work.  Enjoying coffee.  That is one of my "go tos", has been for years.  I got into drinking coffee on USS Kitty Hawk.  That was 2004.  I would just sip on one cup for hours, even as it cooled down.  Then, to were the canned coffees that Japan offered.  They had all kinds of flavors in cans that could be cooled or heated.  So, during the summer months most of the coffee in a can was cooled, whereas during the winter months, the coffees in a can were heated.  They were America Coffees and Georgia Coffees.  If you have ever had one, you know what I am talking about.  I think they sell George Coffees at the World Market, but I have never seen them there.  But I did check.  In fact, I am going to go get some coffee right now.  "Mhm".  That is good coffee.  I drink my coffee plain.  Although, sometimes I still go for a Starbucks.  When I get Starbucks I get coffee with soy milk.  That always tastes great.  Almond milk will work too.  I did not know they could get so many different kinds of milks until I had Starbucks.  Milk research.  All done by Starbucks.  

With my coffee, sometimes, I enjoy a cigarette as well.  For some reason, the caffeine and tobacco go well together.  I try not to emphasize it incase someone is on the fence.  I wish I had never started smoking.  I began smoking while I was in "A" school.  It seemed to help with stress.  It still does, in fact.  So, I do enjoy smoking.  But I wish I had never started.  Maybe one day I will graduate to cigars or a pipe.  

I woke up this morning, but I did not want too.  I struggle a bit trying to get to work.  But I am happy with my job.  It has meaning, and has an impact on the local area.  Courtesy Clerk.  Sounds like not very much.  But a lot happens at work.  Like, for instance, my "neighbor" began working at Albertsons as well.  They have a job coach.  I guess people just like to work where I work.  So, it makes me happy to be able to help with that.  I showed the job coach how to do the punches, or the sweeps as we call them.  

I was just chatting on Facebook.  About Windows XP.  I miss Windows XP.  For Windows, that was a good operating system.  I suppose Windows 8.1 also was pretty good.  Windows 10 does not allow many of my older games to play.  But I did manage to get Galactic Civilization II installed.  So, count your blessings.  Besides, Windows 10 was free.  I guess I cannot complain, as I have always used Windows.  Although back in the day, when I was a child I used DOS operating system.  It was a long time before I got to use Windows.  Never used Windows 3.1.  I first used Windows 95, and then from there not long after, we were using Windows 98.  I used Windows 2000 for a little while.  It seemed not much different from Windows 98.  But after that, I installed Windows XP on my laptop and never went back.  By the time I came back from the Kitty Hawk all the other computers were Windows XP.  

My friend, Seraph Johnson called me this morning.  I missed the phone call.  Now, I feel so bad about it.  I am going to have to make up for it somehow.  

I still have not received my medicine.  I am waiting because I got to order more medicine.  My co-pay is going to be ridiculous.  But my parents have helped with that.  Taking the medicine actually helps.  But unlike a cigarette, I need a prescription for it.  So, this is the on going battle of Aspergers, PTSD, and possible psychosis.  They say i can get social security.  But I don't even know how to sign up.  They ought to teach these things in school.  How to sign up for social security, how to pay taxes, or do a tax return.  I don't know what is going to happen with drill.  I have a medical retention review ongoing.  Along with trying to get my security clearance, which I have heard nothing about since last year, when I had my interview.  I need to call the Security Manager.  I know I cannot force this.  But I sure would like to drill, and be able to deploy like the other reservists.  I intend to finish my service.  Whatever it takes.  For now I am nondrilling.  

There are no pictures today.  I have been continuing to read The Flying Tigers, I really recommend the book.  Not only is the book full of information, but there are the notes in the back.  No bibliography though.  Using the notes, I can conduct further research into the unit known as "The Flying Tigers", or the American Volunteer Group (AVG), that flew for China during World War II, and even prior.  The development of the group did not go how I imagined.  Instead of being billeted, the pilots and crew had to volunteer, thus the name AVG.  Still, I thought they engaged Japan prior to Pearl Harbor.  But as it appears now, Pearl Harbor will happen, and then the AVG will be able to fight for China because of Declaration of War with Japan.    

They are still freaking out about the delta variant of COVID.  COVID-Delta some call it.  Well, it turns out COVID goes back to SARS which happened in 2004.  COVID is a gene not just a virus.  That is, within our genes was uploaded the Coronavirus, as it is called.  Notice the year.  The same year I was on the Kitty Hawk, SARS came out.  I remember it being a big deal.  I think we were headed to Singapore at the time, or just after when SARS first hit.  So, to get COVID you have to contract SARS which uploads COVID into the genes somehow.  I heard this on BroadCast Ten, with Michael Anthony.  There were patients involved.  With both the United States and China.  So, for there narrative, we have accused China of releasing a virus, that we helped create and release.  The first patient for COVID was in 2002.  Which the speaker said ruled out coronavirus as "The novel coronavirus".  

No comments:

Post a Comment