Pinterestlink

Featured Posts

It’s OVER! We Have Passed the Point of NO Return! Jesus is COMING!

The author of this video, says the return of Jesus is imminent.  But I think the return of Jesus was imminent the moment He left earth.  I w...

Friday, July 23, 2021

Leaving The Afghans To Their Fate

Enjoy:
The issue of withdrawing from Afghanistan is personal to me.  I was in Afghanistan.  Kandahar, KAF to be exact.  At RC(S).  I watch this, and realize that this is a big setback for Afghanistan.  They want Islamic rule, with Islamic law.  The Taliban that is.  The very government we uprooted is swooping back into power.  This is a very dark situation.  We should not have gone in to begin with.  But I feel bad about leaving the Afghans to there fate.  I hope cooler heads will prevail.  For now, though it looks like the Taliban, and Al Qaeda will prevail.  There are those willing to fight back.  But they are not very strong without support from the United States.

No comments:

Post a Comment