Skip to main content

A Few Minutes To Write

 I have a few minutes to write.  Not much to say.  At work, they spoke to me about my hygiene.  I need to be careful to shower before work.  But I usually do.  I usually shower before work.  But the other night I showered before bed.  I think time passed, and I began to stink.  Well, I will make sure to shower before work instead this time.  

I'm just drinking my coffee right now.  One sip at a time.  After I shower I will have plenty of time for more coffee.  I brewed a whole pot.  Maybe William will leave some for me.

Oh that is right.  William is back again.  He took his road trip across the country.  He saw Colorado, Washington, Oregon, and California.  He used the BLM (Bureau of Land Management) camp grounds.  They are free, open to anyone camp grounds provided by the Bureau of Land Management.  

William is in the process of getting an apartment and a job.  He wants to work as a "bar back" and work his way up to bar tender.  He has never mixed drinks before.  So, he will be learning on the go.

In the mean time, as for me. I work again at 1:15 PM.  Tomorrow, Saturday I work at 4:45 PM.  I work as a Courtesy clerk.  The other day, I stayed an extra half an hour to help Wes with trash.  He had only one closing Courtesy Clerk.  On Saturday I will be the closing Courtesy Clerk.  I suppose that means I might open on Sunday.  Well, more money for me.  Yay.  I love my job at Albertsons.  I just wish i did not smoke so much at work.  

According to Yahoo, Florida is plunged into a crisis.  This is because COVID cases are soaring.  The governor, Ron DeSantis is said to be one of the top Governor's right now.  So, it will be interesting to watch the new developments in Florida.  I included the story as a link, in the text.  Apparently, Florida has seen soaring COVID cases.  Dr. Fauci blames the unvaccinated, and the delta variant of the virus.  Mean while, the Governor of Florida is determined not to reinstate emergency measures such as a shutdown.  He signed into law a measure which allows him to override new COVID-19 restrictions.  Meanwhile, Miami, and Orlando are requiring masks again.  Disney World is also requiring masks.  Many people are against wearing masks, partly because the mask mandates are now being required of vaccinated people.  What is the use of the vaccine if you still need to wear a mask.  This is really just an excuse for negative press regarding a Republican Governor, who could one day be a Republican Presidential Candidate.  

Well, time for me to smoke a cigarette and then take a shower.    







 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas once more!!!

  Interesting.  I was listening to the Christmas music, I just shared moments ago.  Then, I found this verse on Facebook!  I just had to share it.  

The Messiah Comes

 My friends, brothers, and sisters.  Shalom.  JESUS is truthful.  JESUS saves.  JESUS is our Lord, Savior, and Friend.  He fulfilled the law.  So, that we will not be judged, you see by the law, but we will be judged by the Blood of JESUS.  The blood saves us, and makes us clean, before the Father.  We need to believe in JESUS to be saved.  Each of us will give an account to GOD.  BUT when we call on JESUS we will be saved.   I feel like I am in a prison, of hostility from a certain person.  I consider this, my thorn in the side.  For some reason, they will not even let me apologize.  I must honor this, because I said, "Thy will be done".  Never tell a woman, this.  Because there is a false teaching going about, that women do not need a savior- do not need JESUS.  Let me tell you, that JESUS went to women- if women did not need JESUS, He would not have gone to the woman at the well.  JESU...

Wear Masks and Social Distance

 Hi.  I am worn out like everyone else.  But we need to keep going.  We need to continue to wear masks and social distance.  These are the safety measures provided us to make it through the COVID pandemic.  The CDC is the authority yes, but that authority has already taught us what we need to do in order to make it through the pandemic. I woke up this morning and felt compelled to write "continue to wear masks and social distance". Over Memorial Day weekend.  My brother and two sisters went to San Marcos for the weekend.  I think they had a  nice adventure.  The first picture they showed on there Facebook, it looked like nothing was there.  But as they went along they showed pictures of the river, and more than one coffee place.  William, Elizabeth, and Meagan have several portrait photos of themselves.  They were smiling and happy.