Pinterestlink

Featured Posts

It’s OVER! We Have Passed the Point of NO Return! Jesus is COMING!

The author of this video, says the return of Jesus is imminent.  But I think the return of Jesus was imminent the moment He left earth.  I w...

Friday, July 30, 2021

A Few Minutes To Write

 I have a few minutes to write.  Not much to say.  At work, they spoke to me about my hygiene.  I need to be careful to shower before work.  But I usually do.  I usually shower before work.  But the other night I showered before bed.  I think time passed, and I began to stink.  Well, I will make sure to shower before work instead this time.  

I'm just drinking my coffee right now.  One sip at a time.  After I shower I will have plenty of time for more coffee.  I brewed a whole pot.  Maybe William will leave some for me.

Oh that is right.  William is back again.  He took his road trip across the country.  He saw Colorado, Washington, Oregon, and California.  He used the BLM (Bureau of Land Management) camp grounds.  They are free, open to anyone camp grounds provided by the Bureau of Land Management.  

William is in the process of getting an apartment and a job.  He wants to work as a "bar back" and work his way up to bar tender.  He has never mixed drinks before.  So, he will be learning on the go.

In the mean time, as for me. I work again at 1:15 PM.  Tomorrow, Saturday I work at 4:45 PM.  I work as a Courtesy clerk.  The other day, I stayed an extra half an hour to help Wes with trash.  He had only one closing Courtesy Clerk.  On Saturday I will be the closing Courtesy Clerk.  I suppose that means I might open on Sunday.  Well, more money for me.  Yay.  I love my job at Albertsons.  I just wish i did not smoke so much at work.  

According to Yahoo, Florida is plunged into a crisis.  This is because COVID cases are soaring.  The governor, Ron DeSantis is said to be one of the top Governor's right now.  So, it will be interesting to watch the new developments in Florida.  I included the story as a link, in the text.  Apparently, Florida has seen soaring COVID cases.  Dr. Fauci blames the unvaccinated, and the delta variant of the virus.  Mean while, the Governor of Florida is determined not to reinstate emergency measures such as a shutdown.  He signed into law a measure which allows him to override new COVID-19 restrictions.  Meanwhile, Miami, and Orlando are requiring masks again.  Disney World is also requiring masks.  Many people are against wearing masks, partly because the mask mandates are now being required of vaccinated people.  What is the use of the vaccine if you still need to wear a mask.  This is really just an excuse for negative press regarding a Republican Governor, who could one day be a Republican Presidential Candidate.  

Well, time for me to smoke a cigarette and then take a shower.    







 

No comments:

Post a Comment