Skip to main content

A Discussion EntertheStars

 I posted a picture on Facebook at EntertheStars: 

Somebody asked me to make the connection between The Gatorade Bottle and the symbols on it.  So, this is what I posted: 
 https://g.company/gsuite/g-suite-adoption
Which is a part of Goggle.  But it has the same symbolism as the Gatorade logo.  I typed "G" into www.google.com and this is what came up, under images.  

Then, I also found 

Which has a lightning bolt similar to the Gatorade Logo here: 

https://www.albertsons.com/shop/

As you can see, the image is different.  Why?  because the lightning bolt in the G for Gatorade goes through the G.  The other "G" logo is next to the G.  But it still has the same symbolism.  It represents the same thing: Power G.  The power G.  Lightning, energy.  

I jumped a head and typed S: Here is what I found. It is not the power S but it is still the letter, on fire. It takes power to create fire.

When I typed in lightning bolt I found this: Look familiar?  

I also found: 

So, here we found that the symbol of lightning stands for power.

Another example of lightning representing power:

I argued that the lightning bolt might actually represent an S like in "Waffen SS" here: I never quite came out to the "Waffen SS", but still, the lightning bolt with a fist is close enough. The SS used 2 lightning bolts for "ss". I could now research the SS if i wanted too. But I am not going to associate Mohammad Ali with the SS.  How do we know Hitler was not a fan of Mohammad Ali?

I do not really think Hitler was a fan of Mohammad Ali, but because the symbol of power of the Waffen SS appeared, i thought I would ask the question.  Here was the answer: last but not least here is the wikipedia on Mohammad Ali: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_Ali Mohammad Ali was born: Cassius Marcellus Clay Jr.

January 17, 1942. So, Mohammad Ali was to young for Hitler to be his fan. Also Mohammad Ali died: June 3, 2016 (aged 74)
Scottsdale, Arizona, U.S.. So, the Gatorade Bottle cover is in memory of Mohammad Ali who died at 74 years old.
So, no Hitler was not a fan of Mohammad Ali because, when Hitler died in 1945, Mohammad Ali was to young.
 Look I searched "Cool Blue" and Google recommended: Cool Blue Gatorade. Also I found this: Huh. Interesting. Cool Blue Data. More of the Blue bloods?


Also: here is the meaning of Code Blue: Security to relocate visitors & family from immediate area. Attention. “Code Blue” Medical Emergency at: (Announced location) Cardiac or Respiratory Emergency: Code Blue Team to respond to location. Look: Another power symbol. All of this from a Gatorade Bottle.



I just wanted a chance to save my research.  Last but not least.  I looked up on YouTube "G" and I found this video: 
Thank you to anyone who read my research.  In the end I found that the image on the Gatorade Bottle is in memory of Mohammad Ali.  Mohammad Ali died at age 74, in 2016.  He died in Scotsdale Arizona, and was buried in Kentucky, where he was born.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas once more!!!

  Interesting.  I was listening to the Christmas music, I just shared moments ago.  Then, I found this verse on Facebook!  I just had to share it.  

The Messiah Comes

 My friends, brothers, and sisters.  Shalom.  JESUS is truthful.  JESUS saves.  JESUS is our Lord, Savior, and Friend.  He fulfilled the law.  So, that we will not be judged, you see by the law, but we will be judged by the Blood of JESUS.  The blood saves us, and makes us clean, before the Father.  We need to believe in JESUS to be saved.  Each of us will give an account to GOD.  BUT when we call on JESUS we will be saved.   I feel like I am in a prison, of hostility from a certain person.  I consider this, my thorn in the side.  For some reason, they will not even let me apologize.  I must honor this, because I said, "Thy will be done".  Never tell a woman, this.  Because there is a false teaching going about, that women do not need a savior- do not need JESUS.  Let me tell you, that JESUS went to women- if women did not need JESUS, He would not have gone to the woman at the well.  JESU...

Wear Masks and Social Distance

 Hi.  I am worn out like everyone else.  But we need to keep going.  We need to continue to wear masks and social distance.  These are the safety measures provided us to make it through the COVID pandemic.  The CDC is the authority yes, but that authority has already taught us what we need to do in order to make it through the pandemic. I woke up this morning and felt compelled to write "continue to wear masks and social distance". Over Memorial Day weekend.  My brother and two sisters went to San Marcos for the weekend.  I think they had a  nice adventure.  The first picture they showed on there Facebook, it looked like nothing was there.  But as they went along they showed pictures of the river, and more than one coffee place.  William, Elizabeth, and Meagan have several portrait photos of themselves.  They were smiling and happy.