Skip to main content

The Battery Died

The Rodeo battery died.  I left the lights on while I was at work.  So, when I went to leave work I tried to start the Rodeo.  The Rodeo didn't start.  I checked the lights.  Yep, I had left the lights on.  So, the battery of the Rodeo had died.  I called my Dad, and he said his car, the hybrid, could not jump the Rodeo.  So, Dad and William came in Williams car and helped jump the Rodeo.  After that I had to let the Rodeo run for twenty minutes.  
I am always worried that I will leave the lights of my vehicle on.  That the battery will die.  With the gas it isn't as difficult, I just fill it up before it runs out.  But once the battery is out, I cannot start my vehicle.  Nothing beats the feeling of being stranded.  But William drove right to the spot I was parked at.  I never told Dad where I was parked at.  It is almost like me and William have some kind of connection.  I guess he must be my brother.
The Government is beginning to make a big deal out of the January 6, 2021 riot.  The capital was stormed.  Some people said the government caused its own problems by allowing riots to go unchecked throughout the country.  The Speaker, Nancy Pelosi, was trying to push through some kind of legislation on the matter.  But Republicans filibustered.  She was upset about this.  Instead, the Republicans want to fire Dr. Fauci.  I suppose all this could have just been in an e-mail.  But I decided to write on my blog while World of Warcraft updates.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas once more!!!

  Interesting.  I was listening to the Christmas music, I just shared moments ago.  Then, I found this verse on Facebook!  I just had to share it.  

The Messiah Comes

 My friends, brothers, and sisters.  Shalom.  JESUS is truthful.  JESUS saves.  JESUS is our Lord, Savior, and Friend.  He fulfilled the law.  So, that we will not be judged, you see by the law, but we will be judged by the Blood of JESUS.  The blood saves us, and makes us clean, before the Father.  We need to believe in JESUS to be saved.  Each of us will give an account to GOD.  BUT when we call on JESUS we will be saved.   I feel like I am in a prison, of hostility from a certain person.  I consider this, my thorn in the side.  For some reason, they will not even let me apologize.  I must honor this, because I said, "Thy will be done".  Never tell a woman, this.  Because there is a false teaching going about, that women do not need a savior- do not need JESUS.  Let me tell you, that JESUS went to women- if women did not need JESUS, He would not have gone to the woman at the well.  JESU...

Wear Masks and Social Distance

 Hi.  I am worn out like everyone else.  But we need to keep going.  We need to continue to wear masks and social distance.  These are the safety measures provided us to make it through the COVID pandemic.  The CDC is the authority yes, but that authority has already taught us what we need to do in order to make it through the pandemic. I woke up this morning and felt compelled to write "continue to wear masks and social distance". Over Memorial Day weekend.  My brother and two sisters went to San Marcos for the weekend.  I think they had a  nice adventure.  The first picture they showed on there Facebook, it looked like nothing was there.  But as they went along they showed pictures of the river, and more than one coffee place.  William, Elizabeth, and Meagan have several portrait photos of themselves.  They were smiling and happy.