Pinterestlink

Featured Posts

It’s OVER! We Have Passed the Point of NO Return! Jesus is COMING!

The author of this video, says the return of Jesus is imminent.  But I think the return of Jesus was imminent the moment He left earth.  I w...

Wednesday, June 30, 2021

The Battery Died

The Rodeo battery died.  I left the lights on while I was at work.  So, when I went to leave work I tried to start the Rodeo.  The Rodeo didn't start.  I checked the lights.  Yep, I had left the lights on.  So, the battery of the Rodeo had died.  I called my Dad, and he said his car, the hybrid, could not jump the Rodeo.  So, Dad and William came in Williams car and helped jump the Rodeo.  After that I had to let the Rodeo run for twenty minutes.  
I am always worried that I will leave the lights of my vehicle on.  That the battery will die.  With the gas it isn't as difficult, I just fill it up before it runs out.  But once the battery is out, I cannot start my vehicle.  Nothing beats the feeling of being stranded.  But William drove right to the spot I was parked at.  I never told Dad where I was parked at.  It is almost like me and William have some kind of connection.  I guess he must be my brother.
The Government is beginning to make a big deal out of the January 6, 2021 riot.  The capital was stormed.  Some people said the government caused its own problems by allowing riots to go unchecked throughout the country.  The Speaker, Nancy Pelosi, was trying to push through some kind of legislation on the matter.  But Republicans filibustered.  She was upset about this.  Instead, the Republicans want to fire Dr. Fauci.  I suppose all this could have just been in an e-mail.  But I decided to write on my blog while World of Warcraft updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment