Pinterestlink

Featured Posts

It’s OVER! We Have Passed the Point of NO Return! Jesus is COMING!

The author of this video, says the return of Jesus is imminent.  But I think the return of Jesus was imminent the moment He left earth.  I w...

Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Thank You!

 Thank you for reading my blog.  I have had it up for a while.  But have not made many posts.  This is because it is a newer blog.  Yesterday, not much happened at work.  My schedule is back to the routine, 3:30 to 10 PM.  Except that tonight I work 6 PM to 10 PM.  

Yesterday, into this morning I played Eve.  I also recorded several short videos of game play.  I put them on Youtube.  I was in a frenzy to do it.  Along with blogging, I've always wanted to make Youtube videos.  I first discovered Youtube for myself, in 2007.  I used to just watch random videos because I didn't have an account yet.  I played the Ballad of the Alamo theme countless times that year.

I began working at Albertsons in March 2020.  But I met Scott in February.  Scott helped me apply to work at Albertsons.  He ended up having surgery, so not long after I began working, he left Albertsons.  I sure miss Scott at work.  Scott is very uplifting and positive to be around.  I met him right before the lockdown.  I used to walk to Albertsons and Chick-fil-a.  Then, I would go meet up with Scott while I waited to hear back from Albertsons.  It has been over a year since I first met Scott.  I am glad I did.  I meant to post about him yesterday.  Perhaps it is better that I post about him today.  That away he can know he is important to me.  Thank you, Scott for being my friend.


Here is a sample of my video.  I am delighted to share it.  There I am, running around New Eden.  I hope to record more game play like this.  I do not play e-sports.  I enjoy a lot of singleplayer games.  But Eve, like Warcraft, is special.  I am not against multiplayer, I just use computer games to relax is all.  So, I enjoy certain parts of each game, some of which have nothing to do with multiplayer.  But I understand the desire to connect, which is why esports is so big now days.

With COVID-19 that was a good time for playing computer games.  Being shutdown can have its advantages.  Now that things are open again, I have to divide my time between work, life and games.  Ultimately, I hope to be able to blog and Youtube more in the future.  I always think God made me for these things.  I connect well with people online.  Much better than in real life.  That is the way it has always been for me.

Today is Billy's birthday.  He lives in Michigan, so I do not get to see him.  But Billy is another friend I connected well with.  Sometimes, I meet someone and I just connect well with them.  So, some of my friendships are few, but I feel like they are strong connections which survive overtime.  Thank you, Billy for being my friend.  I wish you a Happy Birthday!  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment