Skip to main content

Thank You!

 Thank you for reading my blog.  I have had it up for a while.  But have not made many posts.  This is because it is a newer blog.  Yesterday, not much happened at work.  My schedule is back to the routine, 3:30 to 10 PM.  Except that tonight I work 6 PM to 10 PM.  

Yesterday, into this morning I played Eve.  I also recorded several short videos of game play.  I put them on Youtube.  I was in a frenzy to do it.  Along with blogging, I've always wanted to make Youtube videos.  I first discovered Youtube for myself, in 2007.  I used to just watch random videos because I didn't have an account yet.  I played the Ballad of the Alamo theme countless times that year.

I began working at Albertsons in March 2020.  But I met Scott in February.  Scott helped me apply to work at Albertsons.  He ended up having surgery, so not long after I began working, he left Albertsons.  I sure miss Scott at work.  Scott is very uplifting and positive to be around.  I met him right before the lockdown.  I used to walk to Albertsons and Chick-fil-a.  Then, I would go meet up with Scott while I waited to hear back from Albertsons.  It has been over a year since I first met Scott.  I am glad I did.  I meant to post about him yesterday.  Perhaps it is better that I post about him today.  That away he can know he is important to me.  Thank you, Scott for being my friend.


Here is a sample of my video.  I am delighted to share it.  There I am, running around New Eden.  I hope to record more game play like this.  I do not play e-sports.  I enjoy a lot of singleplayer games.  But Eve, like Warcraft, is special.  I am not against multiplayer, I just use computer games to relax is all.  So, I enjoy certain parts of each game, some of which have nothing to do with multiplayer.  But I understand the desire to connect, which is why esports is so big now days.

With COVID-19 that was a good time for playing computer games.  Being shutdown can have its advantages.  Now that things are open again, I have to divide my time between work, life and games.  Ultimately, I hope to be able to blog and Youtube more in the future.  I always think God made me for these things.  I connect well with people online.  Much better than in real life.  That is the way it has always been for me.

Today is Billy's birthday.  He lives in Michigan, so I do not get to see him.  But Billy is another friend I connected well with.  Sometimes, I meet someone and I just connect well with them.  So, some of my friendships are few, but I feel like they are strong connections which survive overtime.  Thank you, Billy for being my friend.  I wish you a Happy Birthday!  


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas once more!!!

  Interesting.  I was listening to the Christmas music, I just shared moments ago.  Then, I found this verse on Facebook!  I just had to share it.  

The Messiah Comes

 My friends, brothers, and sisters.  Shalom.  JESUS is truthful.  JESUS saves.  JESUS is our Lord, Savior, and Friend.  He fulfilled the law.  So, that we will not be judged, you see by the law, but we will be judged by the Blood of JESUS.  The blood saves us, and makes us clean, before the Father.  We need to believe in JESUS to be saved.  Each of us will give an account to GOD.  BUT when we call on JESUS we will be saved.   I feel like I am in a prison, of hostility from a certain person.  I consider this, my thorn in the side.  For some reason, they will not even let me apologize.  I must honor this, because I said, "Thy will be done".  Never tell a woman, this.  Because there is a false teaching going about, that women do not need a savior- do not need JESUS.  Let me tell you, that JESUS went to women- if women did not need JESUS, He would not have gone to the woman at the well.  JESU...

Wear Masks and Social Distance

 Hi.  I am worn out like everyone else.  But we need to keep going.  We need to continue to wear masks and social distance.  These are the safety measures provided us to make it through the COVID pandemic.  The CDC is the authority yes, but that authority has already taught us what we need to do in order to make it through the pandemic. I woke up this morning and felt compelled to write "continue to wear masks and social distance". Over Memorial Day weekend.  My brother and two sisters went to San Marcos for the weekend.  I think they had a  nice adventure.  The first picture they showed on there Facebook, it looked like nothing was there.  But as they went along they showed pictures of the river, and more than one coffee place.  William, Elizabeth, and Meagan have several portrait photos of themselves.  They were smiling and happy.