Pinterestlink

Featured Posts

It’s OVER! We Have Passed the Point of NO Return! Jesus is COMING!

The author of this video, says the return of Jesus is imminent.  But I think the return of Jesus was imminent the moment He left earth.  I w...

Thursday, June 24, 2021

Putting Max Outside

 I let my dog Max out into my Dad's back yard.  Just as I did so, the wind began to blow.  It is not to hot outside.  I put Max outside so he will not be stuck in the house later, when it does get hot.  Usually, I leave him inside when I go to work.  Then, my Dad lets Max outside.  Before work, I make sure he has food and water.

At Albertsons today,  I am sanitation.  On my profile at the Albertsons website it has me listed as sanitation for a job title.     Albertsons gave me more hours.  This is a relief, because I need to work more.  The director of this Albertsons changed a while back to Kyle.  Before it was Ms. Sharon.

Well, i am going to go play some Eve.  I am training the skill Drones V.  Next up is Powergrid Management V.  I have an Alpha Clone, so I cannot train everything to V.  I am running skills through which are called the "Magic 14" because these skills will help me fly my ship better.  I still took one detour though with Drones V, so that I can use the max number of drones to run sites, missions, and "rating".  

I have been listening to Apocalypse Z: The Beginning of the End, by Manel Loureiro.  This book reminded me to update my blog.  I do not like the way the curse words are used in the story.  But other than that, the story is pretty good.


No comments:

Post a Comment