Pinterestlink

Featured Posts

It’s OVER! We Have Passed the Point of NO Return! Jesus is COMING!

The author of this video, says the return of Jesus is imminent.  But I think the return of Jesus was imminent the moment He left earth.  I w...

Saturday, June 26, 2021

Mom and Joey

A couple of years ago, my Mom and stepfather Joey, moved to Arlington.  This is them both, sitting in there house.  They moved to Prestonwood Estates.  The house sits on a hill.  It is small, but cozy.  I do wish it had a bigger yard.  But I am just so happy to have my Mom back.  Ever since before I left the Navy, my Mom had been living in Alexandria, Louisiana.  That started in 2013, after her and Joey had married.  You can see Joey's guitar, he really plays that too.  mom has her laptop too.  



 

No comments:

Post a Comment