Pinterestlink

Featured Posts

It’s OVER! We Have Passed the Point of NO Return! Jesus is COMING!

The author of this video, says the return of Jesus is imminent.  But I think the return of Jesus was imminent the moment He left earth.  I w...

Monday, June 28, 2021

Maxwell's Laws


I wanted to share this Youtube video on Maxwell's laws.  CERN is going to be live tomorrow.  This is the purpose in sharing this video, which was shared to me by Jennifer Siagian from EntertheStars, from Facebook.  I am learning so much listening and watching the video.  Such as that the magnetic field does not like to change.  With COVID going on still, this should be interesting, watching CERN live.
Today, not much is going on.  But Yesterday, I cleaned up a nasty mess in one of the restrooms.  Not sure what happened there.  I ended up using bathroom cleaner, and scrubbing with paper towels, so it came up fairly easily.  No complaints there.  I just thought I would note it on my blog.  I started as a Courtesy Clerk, but finished as Sanitation.  I worked from about 9 AM, to 7 PM.  
The work is not hard, I clean carts for now.  Before, when the lockdown started, we were wiping down cash registers, cleaning the bathroom every hour.  Sanitation was very fast passed because I was always doing something.  
Max continues to do ok.  Max, or Abraham Lincoln I should say, is resting on his doggie bed.  I always wonder about his doggie thoughts.  Or, what do dogs think of things.  Like COVID-19 for instance.  Maybe dogs think more about these things than we think.  
I am just doing my best to document the History of COVID-19.  I deleted all of my older blogs.  Which did contain some History. 
The first case was in December.  When I was working at Fedex one night, I swear I heard the trumpet sound.  Or a  trumpet anyways.  This was in about November though, at 2 or 3 AM in the morning. 
The date I remember most, is March 13, 2020.  That was the day many states shutdown, whether because the government forced them, or because they wanted to shutdown was unclear.  Trump claimed he wanted to keep them open.  When Trump set Easter as the day to re-open, the states simply extended the lockdown.  But even before the lockdown.  Many places were closed.  McDonald's for instance closed its dining room and its digital system for ordering meals.  Most restaurants here were closed.  The effect was that even Wal-Mart began closing early.  But did not shutdown.  They also routed traffic through certain entrances and exits.  That was in April.  In April Texas instituted wearing masks by executive order of the governor.  many counties followed suit and also.
Along the way personal History took over as well.  I began working at Albertsons, right before the lockdown, so in March.  But by then, we were already wearing masks.  Then, for her birthday, a friend, Melissa Romero, came out despite the still locked down conditions.  I was really impressed how she managed to get herself, and her sons here.  
Meanwhile, on May 28, 2020 the Center for Disease Control (CDC) wrote: 
Today the number of people in the United States who have died from COVID-19 surpassed 100,000. Families, friends, coworkers, loved ones and community members are grieving for each person who has been lost to this disease.  The United States Surpasses 100,000 Deaths 

 I included the this date because, most of the country was still in a lockdown during this time.  Most restuarants remained open, in that you could order through the drive-throu but you could not eat inside.  So, many people adapted by eating in there vehicles.  I remember eating with Mom and Joey at lake Arlington.  While Dad and me would order a meal, and bring it home.

At first Albertsons would close at about 8 or 9 PM like Wal-Mart.  But after a while, shortly after i began working, Albertsons began to remain open until 11 PM.  So, people would come in at 10 PM to do there grocery shopping.  Wal-Mart was still closed at 8 PM.  By that time I had begun working as Sanitation, while occasionally working as a Courtesy Clerk.  

Meanwhile, I was also drilling with the Navy.  Our last in person drilling was right before the lockdown.  Even the VA shutdown, and in-person appointments were discouraged. Most of my interactions with the VA were over the phone.  Right before the lockdown, at the last in person drill I turned in my documentation of the medicine I was taking.  About August I was supposed to have received notification of an MMR for my readiness due to my medication.  I received the notification, but everytime I went to pick up my certified mail the post office kept re-directing me to a different post office.  So in short, I never picked up my certified mail.  It was returned, and I was given the notification later. For about a year, the navy Reserves drilled through telework.  First through Zoom, but then later through Microsoft Team Speak.  

A selfie of me at work.  Wearing my mask.

Here is what my schedule at Albertsons looks like: 

My work schedule at Albertsons

At work we had to have a temperature check.  This was in theory to check for COVID-19.  After a temperature check, we received a sticker with a different color for each different day.  A mess of confusion began at the start of the lockdown.  Stimulus checks were issued because so many people lost there jobs.  A reported twenty-two million people lost there jobs, just as I was hired by Albertsons on 301 Southwest Plaza, Arlington Texas, 76016.

I began World of Warcraft during the lockdown.  Because of drill, and working, I could save money and I was able to afford to play World of Warcraft.  Now, I am a non-drilling reservist.  I still have a CAC but I am unable to drill with my unit.  Supposedly, I was going to be sent on an AT in August, I have not heard any details of this.  My plan was to go active duty from the reserves.  Maybe, by going on this Annual Training I can go active duty.  Maybe not.  

that is all for now folks.  I hope you enjoyed reading my rendition of the shutdown, which ended on April 30, but was extended to May 15 in some places.  Oh, California's governor was actually recalled.  there were enough signatures for the recall to stand.  This will be an interesting development.  Another development during 2020, an election year, was that mail-in ballots came up as a possible solution to being stuck in line during COVID-19.  Some, including Trump, however, thought that this might be a faulty solution.  Sometimes people floated rumors that the election might be suspended.  On November 3rd, 2020, the election was held and Biden and Harris won the election.  Some say Trump is still contesting the election.  but it just seems to be a claim.  However, Trump recently held a rally in Ohio. Others say Trump might re-appear in August.  But with his rally in June, it seems he has already re-appeared.  

Eventually, Texas Governor Abbott removed the mask mandate.  So currently, at the state level there is not a mask mandate in Texas.  I will need to get the dates on that one.  Well, please enjoy reading my blog.  Also watch the video, and pay attention to where it discusses the opposites of the magnetic field.  

Here are the links used in this post: 

  • https://youtu.be/9Tm2c6NJH4Y
  • https://www.paho.org/en/news/27-1-2021-americas-surpasses-one-million-deaths-covid-19
  • https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_United_States_presidential_election




 

No comments:

Post a Comment