Pinterestlink

Featured Posts

It’s OVER! We Have Passed the Point of NO Return! Jesus is COMING!

The author of this video, says the return of Jesus is imminent.  But I think the return of Jesus was imminent the moment He left earth.  I w...

Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Closing

 I closed tonight.  I hadn't closed in a long time.  I got the trash.  For the registers and the back office too.  That is not all though.  A small fire started in the smoke pit.  Ms. Shalen gave me a bottle of water, and I put it out.  All of a sudden my Navy training took over, and I made sure to check on the smoke pit again.  To make sure the fire is out.  I smoke, so whew what a relief that the fire was out.

4th of July Display

I really liked that display for some reason.  It made me think of the carts they use on the airlines.  It had flags on it.  I thought it looked interesting, I just had to take a picture.  The flags gave it a patriotic look.  So, it seemed festive to me.  I posted it on Instagram.  Everybody liked it.  So, I thought I would share the image here.
That makes two posts in one day.





No comments:

Post a Comment