Pinterestlink

Featured Posts

It’s OVER! We Have Passed the Point of NO Return! Jesus is COMING!

The author of this video, says the return of Jesus is imminent.  But I think the return of Jesus was imminent the moment He left earth.  I w...

Thursday, June 24, 2021

Another Day, Another Dollar

 Today, I worked sanitation again.  Although this time, I did get to do a sweep.  A sweep is where we take the large broom, and sweep the grocery isles.  Meanwhile, I continue to wear a mask and Social Distance.  After that I came home, and played some Eve.  I got me and my Dad each a box of Cheez-Its.  Now, I am just listening to Apocalypse Z: The Beginning of the End on Youtube.

While I was playing Eve, I found a  Sansha Refuge.  I cleared it.  Then looted a 9 million isk item.  I warped to the station and sold it immediately.  I regret it, I should have stayed and looted the entire area.  It was the toughest Sansha Refuge I had run.  The bounties were over 100k isk in some cases.  As you can see, it would have been worth it to salvage as well.  But someone popped into my map right at the last minute.  I was surprised, because I knew I was on the last wave.  A Sansha Cannibal. 

Image Courtesy of Steam and CCP


No comments:

Post a Comment