Pinterestlink

Featured Posts

It’s OVER! We Have Passed the Point of NO Return! Jesus is COMING!

The author of this video, says the return of Jesus is imminent.  But I think the return of Jesus was imminent the moment He left earth.  I w...

Tuesday, May 11, 2021

My Introduction

My Introduction

By Eric McCarty


    This photo includes me:

My brothers and nephew.
along with my brothers, and my nephew.  My brother David on the left works in transportation.  My brother William, center, is a Marine set to separate and return home.  Both have done service.  My nephew, Jacob, has grown so much since this picture was taken.  I think we just returned from hunting on the farm.  We did something on the farm that day.
    I was born in Wichita Falls, Texas.  My earliest memories come from Springtown, Texas.  Over in Parker County.  I can still remember the yard, the tree in the backyard, the house, the spider infested shed.  I also remember a dog house.  Andy was the name of my Mother's Cocker Spaniel.  One day, I was out playing and I heard and saw an airplane fly overhead.  I remember thinking, "It would be neat to see a jet".  
    In the summer of 1988 my parents moved to Fort Worth.  I still can "see" my parents and my brother loading objects into the moving truck.  I vaguely remember how a bunch of people came and helped us move into the house in Fort Worth.  We could hear, see, and watch the jets from our backyard.  We had two dogs: Bridgett and Brandy.  My dad did school.  My Mom taught.  She now teaches at Martin. 
Teacher Mom, relaxing in Alexandria, Louisiana

 
My Dad, in the kitchen in Arlington, Tx

    In 1989 my father, who trained for aerospace, after being laid-off from the Oil and Gas industry.  We moved up to Everett, Washington, and on August 25th, 1989 I still can see the big moving trucks with all of our household goods.  My dad went to work for Boeing.  Now, he drives Grubhub and Uber.
    I also have two sisters.  Elizabeth and Meagan.  I have no pictures of them.  I will try and get a photograph of each of them.  They both have a family now.  
    While I grew up, we home schooled.  Because of being home schooled I developed many different interests.  Computers, History, films, music, World War II, Geography, computer games.  Also, I am a veteran.  I served in the United States Navy on active duty from 10MAR2003 until 21NOV2014.  While in San Diego, I was diagnosed with Aspergers Syndrome.  I moved to Arlington to attend school.  I have taken classes at Tarrant County College (TCC) and University of Texas at Arlington (UTA).  I now work at Albertsons as a Courtesy Clerk and Sanitation Clerk.  I am a non-drilling reservist in the Navy.  Last but not least, I am a Christian.  After the COVID-19 and the election of Trump in 2020, I have taken a different view in life.  That is a wrap.  Please enjoy my blog.




No comments:

Post a Comment