Pinterestlink

Featured Posts

It’s OVER! We Have Passed the Point of NO Return! Jesus is COMING!

The author of this video, says the return of Jesus is imminent.  But I think the return of Jesus was imminent the moment He left earth.  I w...

Friday, May 14, 2021

Mowing The Lawn

    Today, I mowed the lawn.  It was hot today.  Did not matter.  I had to get it done.  This was because it is going to storm all weekend.  I also work tomorrow.  The back yard is the most difficult part to mow, because it is fairly big.  Not a big deal.  Max, he loves the backyard.  It has plenty of room for him to run.  The front lawn is also challenging.  I mow it in sections.  There is a part near the gate on the left side of the house.  I am never sure how to mow that part, so I mow it in a triangle.  Then the front part of the front lawn, I mow it in a rectangle.  This away, I can get it mowed quicker.  It is my Dad's technique.  The front lawn is separated by the driveway.  I mow the right side the quickest, because it is the smallest.  Just a couple of strips.  Then, done.  

A picture of Max, and the backyard
    This picture shows Max.  Over to the left behind Max, is the A/C, along with a shed.  Max needed a refill of water.  Poor Max.
    After I mowed the lawn, I went to CiCis Pizza.  I was going to buy two medium pizzas.  But it cost way to much.  So, I decided to order the buffet instead.  For dessert I had some fudge brownies and a couple of sweet rolls.  After that, I came home and played some Super Power 2: Steam Edition.  

    While I wrote this, I had to switch my browser.  Goggle Chrome got attacked, so I switched to Microsoft Edge.  They keep switching which browser to use.  Very annoying.  

No comments:

Post a Comment