Pinterestlink

Featured Posts

It’s OVER! We Have Passed the Point of NO Return! Jesus is COMING!

The author of this video, says the return of Jesus is imminent.  But I think the return of Jesus was imminent the moment He left earth.  I w...

Monday, May 31, 2021

Living in Fort Worth

 I do not always remember much about living in Fort Worth.  But I do remember our house.  The church went too.  The railroad tracks behind the house.  How the jets flew over.  I remember living at the house.  It had two glass pane doors inside.  In the living room.  In the den, my Dad would practice his drafting.  While my Mom taught at school.  

My brother and me would play in the backyard.  We would go and watch the jets as they flew over.  F-16s and B-52s taking off from the base.  Once in a while a train would go across the tracks.  I remember going to Chuck-E-Cheese, our neighbor Nicole.  

One morning I woke up.  The tree had collapsed in the front yard.   Thats the only way to describe it.  I walked into the bedroom and I had a start.  I saw the tree leaning against the window.  I can still remember the earthen smell and the bark smell.  It was both scary and sad.  The tree coming up made it so we had to get some help with our plumming.  Our water was out for two weeks as a plumber worked on our piping.  We have home videos of us celebrating Easter as well.  I remember swimming lessons too.  How each week we would go while we lived in Fort Worth.  This was in 1988 and 1989.  Right before my family moved to Everett, Washington.

No comments:

Post a Comment