Greetings. I just finished listening to Adrian Rogers. He explained about how, the degradation of society is not to be blamed, on feminism. Rather, he said to look at dead beat Dads. Because he says, the home is lead by the husband/dad. Very interesting point.
Speaking of Dads. My Dad came over for a while today. He spent a good hour here. I am glad. He had a coke, and enjoyed some animal crackers. Then, he laid out on my bed for a minute. He liked the mattress. Yep, the mattress was definitely worth the investment. Next month, when my rent is free, I am going to use the opportunity to pay off my mattress.
I tried calling Scott, but he was asleep. I didn't mean to wake him up. But he had called earlier. So, when I called I just wondered how he was doing. I called my Mom to, but I think she was a sleep as well! I don't have a job, so I am up at odd hours writing in my blogs. Just telling my story as it goes.
I chatted with my brother, William for a little bit. He is working as a firefighter in the Houston area. He took on another job, helping with an ambulance as well. That guy is a hero! I pray for him, because I don't think he knows the Lord.
Well, anyways thats about all I have to write at the moment. Hopefully, you are doing well.
Comments
Post a Comment