Skip to main content

The Day In A Nutshell

 So, today was pretty uneventful.  But I found a watch, out by the parking.  It was a yellow, and had stainless steel inside of it.  So, I brought it to the leasing office.  They said they would notify residents of a missing watch.  I hope I was able to help re-unite someone with there lost property.  It was such a nice watch, if I lost my watch I would be glad if someone found it, and turned it in.  

I went swimming.  It was a short ten minute dip in the pool really.  But nevertheless, I saw a bug in the water, and ended up spending several minutes pulling it out of the water.  I was hoping it would dry its wings and fly off.  But it looked like it had died somehow.  So, sad.  After I swam for a while, I came back in and shaved.  Then, I took a shower.

I played EU III again.  Yes.... I am trying to form Germany again.  That always excites me, in these games.  It is because they make it so difficult.  But also because I love Germany.  It felt so rewarding the first time I formed Germany.  So, I wanted to do it again.  Now I have come to a realization- I cannot build Germany until after the Reformation.  Maybe I should start the game, just after the Reformation?  We will see.  At first it didn't seem like anything was happening.  I almost reloaded.  But a kingdom broke away from Lithuania.  I ended up capturing a territory, which Lithuania no longer claims, but has iron.  Now the Russians are claiming it.  We will see.

For dinner, I went to Grease Monkey.  The student burger was so delicious.  I went by my Dad's earlier, and we were gonna eat pizza.  But the deal they had at Little Caeser's was for ordering online.  So, I drove back empty handed to my Dad.  I felt bad.  But he really wanted sausage on his pizza, and I prefer pepperoni.  Because of this, I didn't buy a pizza, this time.  My Dad was watching Hogan's Heros, and the episode was the one where they go to Paris.  


I just had to share the theme for that show.  It is pretty good.  It ran for several years.  I have seen many episodes.  They play it down here, its funny, and innovative I think.


Last night, I watched part of a documentary on Adolf Hitler.  It discussed his birth, it seems they are still not even sure of where he was born.  I have heard several versions, this is why I say that.  I watched up to the point, where they discussed his rise to power, and the impact he had on the political movement.  It took it from nothing, to being the biggest in Germany.  Very fascinating history.  They suspect he has  Jewish heritage because his Mom was in, with an affluent Jewish family.  This is not the first time I have heard that.  Michael Medvedv used to say, that it was possible as well.  That was the first time I ever heard that.

Breaking: You can now watch Titanic free on YouTube.  It includes ads though.  I have not seen that movie in a long time.  I watched it when it first came out, with Billy and Kathryn.  Then, I saw parts of it on AFN.  

Anyways, I must discuss something important to me.  I saw a Billy Graham today, part of it.  The part I saw, he discussed Zacheus.  I still remember the song, a little bit from Sunday school.  Its interesting how, it was JESUS who went to Zacheus, and not Zacheus who went to JESUS.  Thats why we don't "come to JESUS", we don't "Find JESUS" he finds us!  He comes to us, while we were still sinners.  We had no right to approach GOD, yet because JESUS found us, suddenly, we are ok.  But like Melissa said, we need to confess JESUS as Savior.  As Lord.  As Friend.  JESUS ends up eating with Zacheus.  Billy Graham contrasted Zacheus with the "rich young ruler" who as Billy Graham said, "Could not pay the price" to follow JESUS.  Because Zacheus restored wealth to people he had taken it from, as a tax collector.  I ended up closing it out, but I was so encouraged I wonder when the time will come to give away our earthly possessions.  Like- how do I do that?  Not that I really have anything.  I sense JESUS meet me.  Yesterday, for example, I was watching a Christmas playlist, and suddenly this verse came up: 

Luke 2:14 Glory to GOD in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.  I view the presence of scripture, as JESUS appearing you see, because only He could cause something like that to happen.  As I was celebrating His birth!  Does this mean GOD loves me?  I believe so.  I know I am not perfect on my own, but I know I am covered by the blood of JESUS.  So, I can now approach GOD, and confess His Son.  Each day, that goes by, I sense He is happy with me.  Unless I am deceived.  Sometimes I wonder about that.  But the Bible also says, "For we have a spirit of love, and not fear", so I will stop fearing, and have faith.  There were times, when even King David doubted GOD as well- yet it was as though somehow, he still praised GOD in his doubts.  A reading of the Psalms will show this to be the case.  

 So, it must be ok to have doubts.  But unlike David, for us, JESUS has been raised from the dead.  If GOD can raise His Son from the dead, don't you think He can make sure, we have eternal life?  So, we can entrust our fate to GOD.  I sense His calling each day.  Well, that is enough for now.  The Peace of Christ be upon you!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas once more!!!

  Interesting.  I was listening to the Christmas music, I just shared moments ago.  Then, I found this verse on Facebook!  I just had to share it.  

The Messiah Comes

 My friends, brothers, and sisters.  Shalom.  JESUS is truthful.  JESUS saves.  JESUS is our Lord, Savior, and Friend.  He fulfilled the law.  So, that we will not be judged, you see by the law, but we will be judged by the Blood of JESUS.  The blood saves us, and makes us clean, before the Father.  We need to believe in JESUS to be saved.  Each of us will give an account to GOD.  BUT when we call on JESUS we will be saved.   I feel like I am in a prison, of hostility from a certain person.  I consider this, my thorn in the side.  For some reason, they will not even let me apologize.  I must honor this, because I said, "Thy will be done".  Never tell a woman, this.  Because there is a false teaching going about, that women do not need a savior- do not need JESUS.  Let me tell you, that JESUS went to women- if women did not need JESUS, He would not have gone to the woman at the well.  JESU...
  I have written a number of times, about persecution.  already, in some form it is here.  Before Trump got re-elected, the Biden administration was targeting specific churches.  But the coming Persecution will dwarf Rome, in America.  The Left hates Jews and Christians.  They show this animosity, by allowing Muslims to practice there faith, but not Christians and Jews.   Make no mistake, the Muslim is NOT our enemy.  They are here to hear the Gospel.  This is why GOD has allowed them in.  They are descendants of Ishmael!  GOD has not forgotten him, nor Hagar.  The purpose of the Left allowing Islam in the West, and in America, is to foment revolution.   According to David Jeremiah, we cannot hide our faith.  We need to stand up, and be counted as GOD's People.  Remembering, that He has control.  This is what he said at the end of this informative message.   He suggests, that this week, i...