Skip to main content

Is JESUS Present in your heart?

 I am listening to Dr. David Jeremiah, and he asked that very question.  Yes, I believe JESUS is in my heart.  They say its not a feeling.  However, I know there is a feeling.  Its been this way since a certain point in time.  I wonder, is the same true of you?

My Mom, chose my name from a verse card.  Let me share the verse with you. 

 

John 3:16 For GOD so loved Eric that He gave His only begotten Son, that if he believe in Him, he will not perish but have ever lasting life.

So, there you have it, if you believe on JESUS, you will have everlasting life.  Yesterday, at Church we read question 8 of the Larger Catechism.  It goes something like this "Are there other Gods?"  A: "There is one, living GOD".  So, that answers the question if there is more than one GOD, in my mind.  So, when I discuss GOD, I am discussing Elohim- Jehovah.  

Anyways I have been playing a game, and it is called Europa Universalis III.  But I need a break from it.  I am getting frustrated.  That is why.  

This Friday, I will be volunteering with the Salvation Army.  They are doing a raffle at AT&T Stadium during the game.  I will be able to watch part of it, as we are allowed to leave during the fourth quarter.  I don't care for the NFL, but I am excited to help the Salvation Army.  They do a lot of good.  Since I am unable to work, that is my plan, is to take up volunteer activities.  Especially, with the Salvation Army.  

Hopefully, I will get to do some stuff with my church too.  I don't often discuss my church.  But I attend Arlington Presbyterian Church (Of the PCA).  Well, when I go.  Sometimes I don't go, and this bothers me.  

I got off Facebook.  I just have no reason to be on there, anymore.  To much negativity towards Trump, too.  I have never seen it, where a sitting President is so disrespected.  It is ridiculous.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas once more!!!

  Interesting.  I was listening to the Christmas music, I just shared moments ago.  Then, I found this verse on Facebook!  I just had to share it.  

The Messiah Comes

 My friends, brothers, and sisters.  Shalom.  JESUS is truthful.  JESUS saves.  JESUS is our Lord, Savior, and Friend.  He fulfilled the law.  So, that we will not be judged, you see by the law, but we will be judged by the Blood of JESUS.  The blood saves us, and makes us clean, before the Father.  We need to believe in JESUS to be saved.  Each of us will give an account to GOD.  BUT when we call on JESUS we will be saved.   I feel like I am in a prison, of hostility from a certain person.  I consider this, my thorn in the side.  For some reason, they will not even let me apologize.  I must honor this, because I said, "Thy will be done".  Never tell a woman, this.  Because there is a false teaching going about, that women do not need a savior- do not need JESUS.  Let me tell you, that JESUS went to women- if women did not need JESUS, He would not have gone to the woman at the well.  JESU...
  I have written a number of times, about persecution.  already, in some form it is here.  Before Trump got re-elected, the Biden administration was targeting specific churches.  But the coming Persecution will dwarf Rome, in America.  The Left hates Jews and Christians.  They show this animosity, by allowing Muslims to practice there faith, but not Christians and Jews.   Make no mistake, the Muslim is NOT our enemy.  They are here to hear the Gospel.  This is why GOD has allowed them in.  They are descendants of Ishmael!  GOD has not forgotten him, nor Hagar.  The purpose of the Left allowing Islam in the West, and in America, is to foment revolution.   According to David Jeremiah, we cannot hide our faith.  We need to stand up, and be counted as GOD's People.  Remembering, that He has control.  This is what he said at the end of this informative message.   He suggests, that this week, i...