Skip to main content

The Messiah Comes

 My friends, brothers, and sisters.  Shalom.  JESUS is truthful.  JESUS saves.  JESUS is our Lord, Savior, and Friend.  He fulfilled the law.  So, that we will not be judged, you see by the law, but we will be judged by the Blood of JESUS.  The blood saves us, and makes us clean, before the Father.  We need to believe in JESUS to be saved.  Each of us will give an account to GOD.  BUT when we call on JESUS we will be saved.  

I feel like I am in a prison, of hostility from a certain person.  I consider this, my thorn in the side.  For some reason, they will not even let me apologize.  I must honor this, because I said, "Thy will be done".  Never tell a woman, this.  Because there is a false teaching going about, that women do not need a savior- do not need JESUS.  Let me tell you, that JESUS went to women- if women did not need JESUS, He would not have gone to the woman at the well.  JESUS would not have wasted His time.

I saw a video today.  It was about the Martyrdom of Stephen.  He died, testifying on behalf of JESUS.  Even though the message of JESUS was resurrected, Stephen prayed that this sin would not be counted to those who stoned him.  Stephen was strong, for the Messiah.  This cartoon is a sign of things to come- the coming Persecution against the Church of North America.  But this persecution, is going to be done to weed out those who do not believe.  We will be surprised by those who stand firm for JESUS and those who fall away!

Look around you- the democrats are empowering the Muslims.  This means, they will be the instrument of persecution.  The real purpose, is to cause a Revolution, of course.  To fully throw GOD out of our country.  Yet, the GOD we serve is capable of the impossible.  Perhaps, He will open the hearts of our persecutors, and many will be saved.  I believe the Muslims, though they do not realize it, have been brought to our shores to hear the truth.  They will cram Sharia law down our throats.  First, they will ban Sharia- then they will deem it "constitutional" and thus, all 50 states will have Sharia law.  Whether they want it or not.

Michigan has fallen!  This is from a video that Melissa shared.  Michigan has indeed fallen, and I pray for them.  Michigan, when I was a child, I was taught was very faithful to GOD.  We will see.  In time the Persecution might very well begin there.  

Unfortunately, we have been commanded to turn the other cheek.  So, I will not use a gun because of this.  To pray for our enemies, and to bless those who persecute us.  As we deliver the truth, it might plant a seed.  That seed will grow.  A church will form, and those learning the truth here, will communicate with those who are there families, back in Islamic countries.  They will spread the truth there too.  That JESUS is coming!!!

Everybody needs JESUS.  For some reason, GOD brings the Biden family, and 46 to my mind to pray for.  So, I have begun praying for them.  It is really unfair.  Biden devoted himself to serving the devil.  But in return, he got nothing out of it.  Pray for 46!  He is our enemy.  Thus, we need to pray for both him, and his family.  A great evil was done, when the illegals were let in.  To many people in America do not understand, that this is why prices are so high.  Supply and demand.  It is all basic economics.  I think it is fair to talk about JESUS and economics in the same paragraph.

This is because- when we work, GOD provides for us.  I worked in the Navy, and now the lawyers say, I am eligible for benefits, and I admit- I will be unable to work.  So, my goal is to do volunteer work.  

I am watching the Gospel of John, and it is interesting how they don't use the King James Version of the Bible.  They use a different translation.  I appreciate this, because it makes it easier to understand.  My Mom read to me, from the KJV, so I can follow along with the KJV.  The Bible used to say, "Merry Christmas", but they took it out.  I wonder why?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rhetorical Writing Triangle

  Rhetorical Writing Triangle I wanted to run an advertising campaign.  To test out the features of pinterest business mode .  I chose this Rhetorical Writing Triangle to advertise.  The campaign has generated 61 clicks.  It is clear, I do not know what I am doing.  But I am interested in learning so I could help out and maybe make some money.  It is clear, many people want to learn about Rhetorical Writing.  Yet, do they even teach it in school?  I have no idea.  I was home schooled.  But I did attend Christian Liberty Academy.  I remember some of there Grammar involved Essay writing.  Book reports too. 

Filling Out the FAFSA

 Along with re-applying to UTA I also filled out my FAFSA for 2021 and 2022.  I always forget to fil out my FAFSA.  But this year I did it because I am re-applying for school.  I intend to use the GI bill rather than student loans.  But it is on the to do list.  You can fill out the FAFSA yourself at  https://studentaid.gov/h/apply-for-aid/fafsa .  I need to order transcripts according to my checklist.  But UTA already has my transcripts.  Still, I guess I will find out whether I need to do so in the next day or two.  It is a weekend that I submitted my application.  So, I need to allow a couple of days.  It will be good to be back in school.  After working at Albertsons maybe I can tough it out a little better now.  I have a bit of a work ethic now.  I cannot wait to start.  Not sure if I will start this fall, or next spring but I am determined to finish my studies.   Scott is going to come b...