Skip to main content

I Believe That Nations CAN Be Saved

 Why do you think, that in the Psalms it says "Worship GOD, O ye nations"?  Because when they worship GOD, as a nation, they are saved.  It also says, "Blessed is the nation whose GOD is the Lord".  Trump just read this passage.  I respect John MacArthur, but I disagree on this fundamental point he stated.  Where he said that we can only be saved individually.  Uh, yes if it were up to man, thats how it would be.  But JESUS said: "With man it is impossible, but with GOD ALL things are possible".  Somehow Israel will be saved.  Israel was, IS, and as long as this earth exists, will be a blessing until it is removed.  The Jews are not perfect, not sayin that.  But no one did anything, to deserve 2000 years of persecution, John.  

My friends, I believe John is only wrong on that point in his sermon from 2014 that I listened too.  I believe nations can be saved, if they humble there hearts, just as the Psalms say.  I don't pretend to know everything about Salvation, but I do know that JESUS, not John MacArthur, is the author and finisher of our faith.  That is what it says in the Bible.  John, is a messenger, trying to tell us to repent.  But that repentance comes when we come to the cross, you see.  We would not repent on our own.  Thats why I believe Trump, is turning us to GOD, because he doesn't quite agree with John MacArthur either.  He knows, that America needs GOD.  We slaughter the innocent, and call it "healthcare".  DO we really think that GOD will accept us, when we destroy his image?  Children, are a blessing.

I share these thoughts because I really respect what John has to say.  In my pride, I have often thought things- but i think he was right.  But this time, I believe he is incorrect.  The Bible also says that GOD will make His covenant to the Thousandth generation of those who love Him and keep His commands.  This promise is NOT just to Israel, because if it were, we would not have it in the Bible.  This promise is to anyone who can keep the law perfectly.  But ONLY one could keep the law perfectly.  It was JESUS.  See how that is why I do not teach the law.  Because the law has been fulfilled, and its there for you to read if you need too.  As it details all the things JESUS did in His life.  

We are the ones who deserved the cross.  We are the ones who JESUS substituted for.  Thus, making it possible for the Holy Spirit to enter our lives, and produce the fruit which will keep us from the fire.  The innocent lambs used in sacrifice, never did anything to deserve death.  JESUS Himself, never did anything to deserve death.  

Nevertheless, JESUS went to the cross.  When He went to the cross, this was fulfillment of the law- because the law required His sacrifice.  The innocent lamb's blood could never cover our sins.  BUT, the Blood of JESUS, does cover our sins.  We just trust and believe.  When the Holy Spirit enters our life, He will rectify what is wrong, and out of order, and sinful.  He did this in my life.  Not only did He convict me, but He directed my steps away from sin.  

The Father loves us.  This is why He sent His Son, to die and to be raised from the dead, too.  So, the forgivness is in His death, and the resurrection.  You cannot have one without the either.  THUS, we can NOW fulfill what the Psalms say: to worship GOD.  Before JESUS died, we were unworthy.  Our own righteousness,  is filthy rags.  BUT, He becomes our righteousness.  His blood covers us, just like the priest was covered by the blood of an innocent lamb.  It is said, that the story where Abraham goes to sacrifice Isaac, that Isaac carried the own instruments that were to be used in his death.  This is symbolic of our Savior, Lord, and Friend, JESUS.


Some people, say that JESUS needs to be Lord.  Yes, I agree, JESUS does need to be Lord.  But He needs to be much more than just some Lord we obey.  Let me explain, as best I can.  It is a big deal to call someone Lord.  When you call someone Lord, you put yourself under there authority, and you promise to do the things they say.  We even promise to accept punishment from them.  A Lord, when you sin against a Lord, He whips you, or kills you, and moves on see.

But when we sin against a Friend, it cuts US just as much.  See how if I lie to a friend, they will be hurt, our relationship will be hurt, and I will be hurt you see.  But take heart, because when you believe in JESUS, He sends the comforter, known as the Holy Ghost, into your life.  He guides You, I am not saying you will be perfect.  But not perfect He will let you know.  

Let me tell you, my story.  I was in the Navy.  I went and, I was known as "Party McCarty" and I almost got in trouble several times.  By the skin of my teeth, I kept my rank and status.  So, I was able to transfer to Misawa.  BUT, then during my time there, the Holy Spirit came into my life.  I had a vision, of things to come.  I was instantly convicted of the things I was doing.  The Night before, I was Party McCarty.  I loved the things involved in partying:  Drinking, the music, my companions.  Then, the Holy Spirit purified me, and like night and day, I was the opposite.  I didn't like the drinking.  I didn't like the music.  I didn't even want to be around the people I was with.  I was ashamed.  Nevertheless, I tried over and over, to regain that status of Party McCarty.  But it never happened.  Instead, I would have an empty feeling, and shame, and conviction each time I went and partied.  I was beside myself.  I didn't fit in, any longer.  I knew my time in the Navy was short, because of this.  

So, as time went on- I realized my Savior was at work in my life, so I would not vainly utilize my freedom, but would instead follow Him.  He saw me come to Him at Billy Graham, and He did not let my words hit the ground.  So, when you pray to JESUS, remember this: He will respond.  I do agree with John, that Israel, and the Jews need JESUS.  Infact, JESUS said, He was come to the LOST sheep of the House of Israel.  NOT the found sheep, you see. 

Paul was a Pharisee of Pharisees, yet even He said we need JESUS, and that JESUS is the way of Salvation.  Thus, JESUS needs to be not JUST Lord- because anyone can be Lord, if we obey them.  Its natural, for man to obey man.  BUT, a time is coming where we will have to decide to obey GOD, and NOT man.  

For instance, man seeks revenge.  This is just the way it is, for us, in our natural state.  We have a sense of justice, just like GOD who created us.  Contrary, to that nature JESUS commanded us to love our enemies, do good to those who spitefully use us, and pray for those who persecute us.  Wishing for revenge itself, is no sin I don't think.  BUT,  GOD promises He will deliver the vengeance Himself.  He will be the one to deliver Justice.  So, we can follow what JESUS taught, you see.  GOD made us naturally, to resist, and to fight.  Thus, when we don't do these things, we will be rebelling against our nature- against the order of creation.  JESUS, not Mohammad, is the revolutionary!  He told us, we could follow the world.  But what will it gain us, if we conquer the world and lose our own soul.  We cannot take it with us when we die.  

I have had a change of heart.  I believe, that the Muslims are a threat to America.  But I believe, that the Muslims are here, so that they can hear the truth.  For some reason, in there lands, they cannot hear the gospel.  The only way to believe, is to hear the gospel.  Even reading the Bible is not enough to gain eternal life.  So, we need to hear the preacher.  There have been stories, of Muslims converting to JESUS from visions.  Dreams.  You see.  BUt these are false conversions you see, because they have not yet heard the gospel.  

Muslims, Jews, and Christians have only one thing in common- they are in need of a Savior.  Islam, Judaism, and Christianity cannot save anyone.  I believe there are people within Islam, and Judaism, and Christianity who JESUS has set aside to be saved.  BUT they need to hear the gospel before they will be saved.  

So, as i said.  I believe that nations can be saved, and are being saved right now.  Nations have a relationship with GOD, as do individuals.  The Bible says it, otherwise it would not call them to praise GOD- it would not even mention them, because it would be as though they don't exist.  Yet, they do.  IN the Bible.  I believe in the need to hear the Bible, in order to be saved.  This is why churches are NOT preaching the Bible, North America.  They are preaching self- help and as John said, psychology.  This is on purpose.  At one point in American History you could hear the gospel in schools, in the government, and ate church in America. OH, yes they add the ten commandments- but the ten commandments alone, cannot save, nor do they instruct us in the need of a substitute.  All they can do, is condemn.  So, you can go your whole life, knowing the laws of GOD, but never knowing that GOD loves you.  

Do you understand WHY GOD gave Moses the Ten Commandments?  It was because He loved Moses, Israel, and you and me.  We are loved, thus we have not only the law- which condemns us, but we have JESUS, who is the expression of GOD's love for us.  In ALL that He did.  Fulfilling the Law, Dying, and being raised from the dead as well.  So, I am against posting the ten commandments ONLY.  

America represents Grace and Freedom.  

Israel represents the Law and Covenant (promise) of GOD.  When Israel falls, America will fall with it.  It will be like when the Star Destroyer gets hit, and spins out of control in Return of The Jedi.  This is why its important for Trump, to defeat Iran.  So, that we can have a friendly government in Persia, the ancient protector of Israel, and the modern protector of Israel.  But there is another.

Job- I have been reading through Job.  Something I notice about Job, is his despair.  Job wished he had never been born.  He had been so blessed by GOD.  But the Devil took and destroyed all he had.  Then, later afflicted his health.  So, that for a time, Job had nothing.  Paul also had a time of despair, and trial.  He writes about it and I think he did this, for our benefit.  To, explain that sometimes we will feel this way.  Job was a Patriarch, and Paul was an Apostle.  They were not immune to despair.  

BUT Paul, promises the Peace without understanding.  I feel that peace in my life, even though I sense some chaos, I am at peace.  But sometimes, I do get angry when things feel out of control.  So, I just want to finish this up, by saying that ONLY JESUS can save us.  Believe in JESUS and you shall be saved.  That is what Paul said to the Philippian jailer.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rhetorical Writing Triangle

  Rhetorical Writing Triangle I wanted to run an advertising campaign.  To test out the features of pinterest business mode .  I chose this Rhetorical Writing Triangle to advertise.  The campaign has generated 61 clicks.  It is clear, I do not know what I am doing.  But I am interested in learning so I could help out and maybe make some money.  It is clear, many people want to learn about Rhetorical Writing.  Yet, do they even teach it in school?  I have no idea.  I was home schooled.  But I did attend Christian Liberty Academy.  I remember some of there Grammar involved Essay writing.  Book reports too. 

Filling Out the FAFSA

 Along with re-applying to UTA I also filled out my FAFSA for 2021 and 2022.  I always forget to fil out my FAFSA.  But this year I did it because I am re-applying for school.  I intend to use the GI bill rather than student loans.  But it is on the to do list.  You can fill out the FAFSA yourself at  https://studentaid.gov/h/apply-for-aid/fafsa .  I need to order transcripts according to my checklist.  But UTA already has my transcripts.  Still, I guess I will find out whether I need to do so in the next day or two.  It is a weekend that I submitted my application.  So, I need to allow a couple of days.  It will be good to be back in school.  After working at Albertsons maybe I can tough it out a little better now.  I have a bit of a work ethic now.  I cannot wait to start.  Not sure if I will start this fall, or next spring but I am determined to finish my studies.   Scott is going to come b...

I Did Not Mean

 To make my last post about politics. All I wanted to do was share the story about me, and my friend Scott and Steve who had an incredible adventure helping my Dad with his car.  Instead, I delivered a rant like no other.  Sure, I included some history.  But not as much as I wanted to.  I get much more from reading history, than I do from following politics.  But I still just wanted to lay out how I feel about things.  Especially, considering the vaccine.  Even discussing the vaccine has been rendered political.  People, it was Trump who released the vaccine.  Nobody should be forced to get the vaccine.  But people should consider getting the vaccine.  When you consider the source, Trump, you realize that the vaccine is probably ok.  If it was the mark of the beast as you call it, then you wouldn't be able to get it without worshipping the beast.  We live in America, not Babylon.  This is a part of the deception....