Coffee is my first task of the morning. Oh, but its not the morning. It is actually 1:41 PM in the afternoon. On Saturday. I slept, and slept, because I am tired. But also I am procrastinating. In Europa Universalis III, I stumbled across a weak alliance. So, I declared war, got some territory, and some vassals out of the war. But then, Austria declared war on Venice! Bohemia, is an ally of Venice, and The Teutonic Order is an ally of Bohemia. The War includes France, and England too. I am not sure how to win this war. My guess was to leave Bohemia to stand alone against all that. The Teutonic Order, btw controls or owns half of Italy now, after the first war. I did it on purpose, because Austria became the Holy Roman Emperor. So, I am just kind of stuck, I don't have much manpower soon after the war, and the Teutonic Order has to face France, Austria, and England alone pretty much. This war is not going to be pretty.
Anyways, I finally got my own car insurance. I had to sign some paperwork, it will be active on the 26th. For a while my Dad was covering me. But I told him I would cover it when I got my money. So, I finally got it. Not sure how it is in your state, but in Texas you are required to have insurance. It is with Progressive.
Supporting Trump cost me a lot. But I never could find any motivation NOT to support Trump. I have been looking, and looking for it, since the day he became a candidate. But none exists, for me. Evil and wickedness, have no reward. Well, except as Paul wrote: "Death".
YouTube keeps putting rape music commercials in the videos I watch. Disgusting. I don't want anything to do with rape music. So, now I am listening to the "Midnight Cry". Nothing calms me down, like the thought of JESUS return. JESUS is called, the Prince of Peace, King of the Jews, Messiah. When He came the first time, He came to take away the sin of the world. When he comes again, according to Melissa, we will all be judged. But I disagree, I don't think JESUS is going to judge the Persecuted Church. If there is a rapture, I believe they will be raptured. The Church of North America, will be left behind, to endure persecution. America is a City on a Hill. Plus, we have a duty- to protect Israel, and the Jews. That is why America is so powerful, GOD is using America to protect His people.
So, anyways, I am still enjoying my song. Oh, the peacefulness of it. The hope of redemption draws near. Won't that be wonderful? I think so. The Bible says that JESUS loves me! So, though the world tells me to be afraid, I know to wait in exaltation. For, I know, like everyone else in America, I must endure the persecution. It had already started under Joe Biden. They targeted churches. Pastors. The young. The Old, and if they said anything, people just said, "Oh, your crazy, this is America". My friends, America is about to surpass Rome, when it comes to persecution.
This is what I had for dinner last night. Chick-Fil-A. Yum. Such a delicious meal, everyone should enjoy a nice chicken sandwich with fries and a drink. I don't eat it as much as I used to, but I do still enjoy it once in a while. It has gone up in price, unfortunately. You can tell, I was hungry- before I took the picture, I just had to take a bite. It was so delicious.
Comments
Post a Comment