Pinterestlink

Featured Posts

It’s OVER! We Have Passed the Point of NO Return! Jesus is COMING!

The author of this video, says the return of Jesus is imminent.  But I think the return of Jesus was imminent the moment He left earth.  I w...

Saturday, August 14, 2021

Good Day,

 How are you doing today?  Well, I hope.  I am just getting back from work.  Today it stormed.  It got real wet in th entrance to Albertsons, so they had me stand Sanitation.  Not sure what it is, but people like it when I stand there.  Just stand.  Thats what people want of me.  Scott called and we talked for a bit.  About work, and family.  He saw a vintage locomotive in Fort Worth which he got video footage of.  He plans to send the footage to me.  Well, thats pretty much it.  It is supposed to storm again.  I have not heard a clap of thunder.  Will to be in a storm.  Maybe if I rest a while.  Well, anyways, enjoy the day.  Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment