Skip to main content

The Flying Tigers

 By Sam Kleiner.  That's the title of a new book which my Mom purchased for me.  Yesterday, we ate at Long John Silver and went to Barnes and Noble.  My Mom bought The Flying Tigers for me to read.  I had a good time with my Mom.  I always do.  We also went by Mardels, but while she was inside I went to WinCo and bought cigarettes.  Then, after that we drove home.  I asked my Mom, "How do we glorify God?"  She turned and looked at me, and said, "Anytime we use our abilities to glorify him, he is pleased".  I was so uplifted by this.  Because I have been in a low place for years.  Not sure whether I am living the kind of life that glorifies God.  One of my abilities, is that I can write.  Hence, my blog.  

I also saw Steve and Scott that day.  We went to a new coffee shop in Fort Worth.  Scott, who has been working at the airport was talking about quitting his job.  But I do not know if its just that he doesn't like working there.  We also went by Albertsons, and Monica and Ryan were there.  Steve bought some chocolate chip muffins.  He wanted coke without sugar, but they were out this time.

Right now, I am listening to a Youtube I enjoy called Watchman.  A CBN broadcaster is talking about digital currencies.  Cryptocurrencies.  China wants to make there currency a digital currency.  This digital currency would be used to control what people do, according to the broadcaster.  I agree.  Why else would they make a digital currency.  But to persecute Christians.

Speaking of persecuted Christians.  I got my first edition of Voice of the Martyrs.  It included this map of the countries which heavily persecute Christians, or where the government restricts Christianity which allows persecution.  Everyday it seems, the persecution gets worse, and a little bit closer to the United States.  We already had it during the shutdown where church services were prohibited.  Never before has the United States prohibited a worship service.  Besides, it is dangerous to go.  A shooting at a church occurred a couple years ago.   The shooting was in a place called White Settlement.  This was in 2019.  There was live footage of the shooting.

I enjoy writing while I listen to The Watchman on Youtube.  He puts out a lot of useful information.  All intended to make the case- that this is it, the return of Jesus Christ.  Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of God.  He came as a human, and died on the cross.  But he rose again on the third day.  Which bought forgiveness of our sins.

The United States is withdrawing from Afghanistan.  We are abandoning a friend, I fear.  To destruction.  The Biden administration is overseeing the withdrawal of American troops.  The final date for the withdrawal is September 11, 2021.  Twenty years after the attack on the twin towers, by Al Qaeda.  Meanwhile, the Taliban is returning to Afghanistan.  History will repeat itself.  That is what History does.  Eventually, we will be back in Iraq or Afghanistan because as they say, Afghanistan is the "graveyard of empires".  The terrain there is just so difficult, that they cannot maneuver.  Plus, there are so many caves there.  The Taliban and Al Qaeda hide in the caves.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas once more!!!

  Interesting.  I was listening to the Christmas music, I just shared moments ago.  Then, I found this verse on Facebook!  I just had to share it.  

The Messiah Comes

 My friends, brothers, and sisters.  Shalom.  JESUS is truthful.  JESUS saves.  JESUS is our Lord, Savior, and Friend.  He fulfilled the law.  So, that we will not be judged, you see by the law, but we will be judged by the Blood of JESUS.  The blood saves us, and makes us clean, before the Father.  We need to believe in JESUS to be saved.  Each of us will give an account to GOD.  BUT when we call on JESUS we will be saved.   I feel like I am in a prison, of hostility from a certain person.  I consider this, my thorn in the side.  For some reason, they will not even let me apologize.  I must honor this, because I said, "Thy will be done".  Never tell a woman, this.  Because there is a false teaching going about, that women do not need a savior- do not need JESUS.  Let me tell you, that JESUS went to women- if women did not need JESUS, He would not have gone to the woman at the well.  JESU...

Wear Masks and Social Distance

 Hi.  I am worn out like everyone else.  But we need to keep going.  We need to continue to wear masks and social distance.  These are the safety measures provided us to make it through the COVID pandemic.  The CDC is the authority yes, but that authority has already taught us what we need to do in order to make it through the pandemic. I woke up this morning and felt compelled to write "continue to wear masks and social distance". Over Memorial Day weekend.  My brother and two sisters went to San Marcos for the weekend.  I think they had a  nice adventure.  The first picture they showed on there Facebook, it looked like nothing was there.  But as they went along they showed pictures of the river, and more than one coffee place.  William, Elizabeth, and Meagan have several portrait photos of themselves.  They were smiling and happy.